Chapter 49

"No matter what you did wrong, I won't care about it." He cried bitterly again.

Yan Shuixin reached out to catch his sparkling tears, and suddenly felt like she played too much, what should she do now? "I, I, I..."

"How are you?" He was deeply afraid of hearing something that would make him more distressed, but she suddenly sat up as if nothing had happened and said, "I did not lose my innocence. Awang tapped my acupuncture points and tried to rape me. In the end, his acupoint skills were lowly, and I used the internal strength you taught me to burst open the acupoints and beat him up. I beat him till he was unrecognizable, and then he ran away."

"Then why are your clothes untidy?" He wondered.

"Before I could move, he ripped my shirt off, exposing my shoulders, and that's all that happened." She avoided telling him that Awang even touched her, "Then, I beat him away, tucked up my shirt, but when I remembered how you wanted to kill me before, I immediately tore off my clothes and pretended to be bullied, to test your reaction."

She whispered, "When I was fine, you were afraid that I would be humiliated, so you wanted to kill me. But now that you thought that something had happened to me...you treat me so well. A man's heart is really hard to understand."

He was startled for a moment, and then ecstasy appeared in his eyes, "Xin'er, you're fine, that's great!! But the bruise on your shoulder..."

"When I attacked Awang, he also beat me, and I was injured by him." She said.

He hugged her heavily, feeling relieved, and he murmured , "It's good that you are fine. If something happens to you, I will feel guilty for the rest of my life. Actually, I didn't really want to kill you that time. I just feel inferior, not only am I afraid that I won't be able to protect you, but I'm even more afraid that you will leave me one day in the future."

"I won't." She opened her lips, "Don't you blame me for lying to you just now?"

He held her tightly around her slender waist and refused to let go, "Of course, you dare to play tricks on me, how can I spare you?"

She was not afraid of his threat at all, she leaned her head on his thick shoulder, and said muffledly, "You said it yourself, no matter what I do, you won't blame me for anything."

He choked, and raised his hand to caress her long black hair on her back, "I don't blame you for lying, but you made me worry, so you should be punished!" He raised his palm high and landed on her buttocks, but light as if caressing.

"Husband, don't be angry, I'll make it up to you."

He stared at her beautiful face pretending to be sullen, "How are you going to compensate?"

"I'm already done with my period,"she whispered in his ear. "How about serving you well on the bed?"

His half-damaged and half-handsome face turned slightly red, "Let's see how you behave."

Suddenly thinking of the injury on her shoulder, he lifted her lapel and stared at the bruises on her snow-white skin, with guilt in his eyes, "It's my incompetence that caused you..."

"Don't say that." She touched his lips with her finger, "Awang tapped my acupoints while I was not prepared, If it weren't for the internal strength you taught me, I wouldn't have been able to break free at all, and something would have really happened. Strictly speaking, it's all thanks to you that I escaped."

"Xin'er, you are really good at making excuses for me."

"I'm telling the truth."

He swore angrily, "This king will definitely tear Awang's body into pieces!"