Chapter 5

Sure enough, Xiao Yeheng was still lying there, his face was extremely pale, and his body was covered with some hay.

If his eyes were not open, Yan Shuixin would have thought he was dead.

"Drink some water first." Yan Shuixin picked up the ladle, scooped a bowl of water from the wooden bucket and walked to him.

Xiao Yeheng's lips were deeply cracked due to the extreme lack of water.

There were others kneeling and begging for water, but he was so quiet that he didn't even give her a glance.

She put the bowl in front of him, "Drink quickly!"

A woman who humiliated him by taking off his trousers would not receive his favor! Xiao Yeheng slapped away the ladle she handed over.

The wooden ladle fell to the ground and the water overturned.

Yan Shuixin was angry, if it wasn't for her not wanting to buried alive in half a year and be used as fertilizer for flowers, she wouldn't want to care about his life or death!

"You don't want to drink, do you?" She picked up the wooden ladle on the ground and poured another ladle of water in front of him.

He ignored her completely.

She stared at his face that was as indifferent as ice, and suddenly took the wooden ladle to take a sip of water, leaned over to him, and kissed his pale lips.

Xiao Yeheng's eyes widened, his shock was no less than when she took off his pants.

Yan Shuixin didn't care what he thought, she opened his teeth with her tongue and forced the water in.

Xiao Yeheng wanted to push her away, but he hadn't had water for too long and his leg was seriously injured, so he couldn't push her at all.

Out of compulsion, he could only swallow the water she brought in.

Her lips are so soft...

He couldn't help being dazed for a moment.

Yan Shuixin straightened up, and asked with a malicious smile, "I'm going to give you more water now, so do you want me to feed you with the method just now, or do you drink it yourself?"

"You..." Xiao Yeheng stared at her murderously.

He completely felt that his heart, which was as dark as ashes, was enraged by her!

She took another sip of water and made a gesture to feed him with her mouth again.

Xiao Yeheng glared at her viciously, knowing that she was telling the truth, he finally gave up, "I can drink it myself!"

"Wouldn't it have been better if you had done this sooner?" She handed him the water ladle.

Xiao Yeheng took it, the lying position was inconvenient to drink water, and he was struggling to sit up, but he was really powerless.

Yan Shuixin kindly helped him sit up and let him lean on her.

Xiao Yeheng felt that his back was leaning against a soft and boneless female body. He, who had never been close to women, couldn't help his pale face from turning a little red.

He almost exhausted all his strength to hold the water ladle and drank all the water in the ladle.

"Drink another scoop!" After being thirsty for so long, it is necessary to let him drink more. Yan Shuixin couldn't help but ask, "Do you want more?"

He shook his head.

After she helped him lie down on the ground, she took out a handful of melon seeds from her sleeve pocket and put them on a clean looking ground, "I took a lot of risks to...steal these melon seeds."