Chapter 38

A group of people surrounded Wang Mo and the others in the middle.

Wang Mo couldn't help but say, "When I fork up all three fish, everyone will divide equally, okay?"

Xia Chuxue looked into the well and said, "There are four fish in the water, why are we dividing only three? Do you want to occupy the last one? Besides, leaving one fish in the water is so dirty."

"You foolish woman, you are so ignorant." Wang Mo explained impatiently, "This well is the only water source in the prison. If anyone has a bad idea and poisons the well, everyone will die. Having living fish in the well allows you to see if the fish is healthy, which indicates that the water source is fine. It's better to think it's dirty than to be poisoned to death!"

"One must remain. If there are no live fish in the well, I can't rest assured." Bai Jinchuan agreed, and the others also agreed.

Therefore, Wang Mo spent some effort, using a simple wooden fork to pick up three larger fish in the well, leaving only one small fish about two fingers wide in the well water.

The three fish are not big either, one weighs only a pound.

Wang Mogang was about to chop the fish with a pre prepared kitchen knife, but Wan Niang couldn't bear to see it anymore, "Cut the fish first and then divide it."

"I'm not a fish seller, I know how to rob, but I don't know how to cut a fish." Wang Mo snorted.

"Don't look at me..." Bai Jinchuan shook his head, "This young master never done such menial work."

Wan Niang took the initiative to say,"I have. Let me do it." She took the firewood knife in Wang Mo's hand and struck the head of the fish a few times with a kitchen knife, from a distance away from the well. After the fish stopped moving, she scraped off the scales, dissected the belly, took out the internal organs of the fish, and then evenly cut a fish into three sections.

Three fish were divided into nine pieces. Each individual is given their own portion.

"Your knife skill is pretty good." Zhao Bing praised.

Wan Niang blushed in embarrassment, "These rough jobs, I am used to doing it at home."

Zhao Bing narrowed his eyes, "Little lady, why don't you live with me..."

"No, no, no..." Wan Niang was afraid when she thought about his dirty disease.

"You got venereal disease, how dare you ask her to get sick with you?" Feng Hai reminded, "She is the only woman in the prison who can be 'touched'. No one should monopolize her!"

"Xia Chuxue has a venereal diseases as well, and we still have Yan Shui..." Seeing Xiao Yeheng's murderous eyes, Zhao Bing quickly changed his words, "Doctor Yan is sacred and inviolable."

Of the three women, one was sick and the other was well protected by King An.

That's right, currently there is only one Wan Niang who you can get at will.

"Then let Wan Niang live alone." Bai Jinchuan didn't care, "Whoever wants her body, just touch it at night?"

So, Wan Niang didn't partner with anyone. Bai Jinchuan and Awang were together, while Wang Mo was with Feng Hai.

Zhao Bing was with Xia Chuxue, a fellow patient who also got STD.

Yan Shuixin still stayed together with Xiao Yeheng. So, the nine people were divided into five groups for food and lodging.

When dividing the fish, there was another argument. The person who ended up with the fish head section felt it was unfair and thought they had less fish.