Chapter 24

The male prisoner Xiao Liu also followed behind Brother Sheng, and the other was the male prisoner Awang, who knelt on the ground and licked the water, which she remembered deeply.

"Fuck!" Brother Sheng took a breath, stared at Yan Shuixin in Xiao Yeheng's arms, and said angrily, "Yan Shuixin, you can't hide, and you are still in the arms of a cripple. It caused me to wait outside for a while in vain. Why don't you hurry up and accompany me, are you looking for death?!"

Xiao Yeheng's vicious eyes swept over, with an oppressive aura of force, the few people present felt that the prison cell was extremely cold in an instant, and there was a feeling of shrinking that made them out of breath.

Brother Sheng endured the fear in his heart, and boldly shouted, "Why are you staring at, you cripple, believe it or not, I will kill you!"

Xiao Yeheng narrowed his sharp eyes slightly, and the gaze that shot out from those eyes seemed to be looking at a dead person.

"My husband is the most handsome man in the whole world. If you dare to calling him a cripple, you are looking for death!" Yan Shuixin raised her sleeves and rushed towards Brother Sheng like a shrew, but Xiao Yeheng grabbed her back.

She is so protective of him, Xiao Yeheng is deeply moved by it. However, even if she had fought in the past, these trash bags were not qualified to touch her!

Moreover, what she said was it sincere?

Brother Sheng saw that Yan Shuixin was a young miss from a wealthy family, who had no strength in her hands and was still trying to be brave, so he laughed wildly, "Hahahahaha! It's just you..." He smiled sarcastically, "I'm afraid you will only tickle my..."

Before he finished speaking, Xiao Yeheng swept his palm away, Brother Sheng was hit on the chest, took a few steps back, bowed and vomited a mouthful of blood.

He stared at Xiao Yeheng in disbelief, "The whole world knows that you have great martial arts... But the cell boss said that you have been hit by Hua Gong San, so why do you still have internal strength?"

"Are you stupid?" It was Yan Shuixin who answered, "Isn't this princess a doctor? It's mere Huagong powder, can't I make an antidote?"

She also didn't know what kind of poison Hua Gong San was, she just magnified her own abilities and destroyed others' prestige.

She didn't know that her husband is famous for his martial arts skills? This was not written in the original book.

Xiao Yeheng completely trusted Yan Shuixin's superb medical skills, because he, a dying person, was saved by her.

Brother Sheng wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth, and snorted coldly, "No matter how powerful Xiao Yeheng is, he still has an amputated leg and can't even get out of the bed. I don't see how he can stand me!" He waved to Xiaoliu and Awang behind him, " You go first!"

Hiding behind the two of them, he was afraid of being hit by King An again.

"Brother Sheng, I dare not..." Xiao Liu trembled.

Awang was so frightened that he couldn't speak.

"If you don't come up, I will kill you!" Brother Sheng pushed Xiaoliu and Awang each.

Xiao Liu had no choice but to rush forward, Xiao Yeheng swung out another palm wind, Xiao Liu flew out with Brother Sheng behind him, hit the prison bar heavily, fell back on the ground, struggled twice, and both of them died in the end.

Ah Wang was pushed just now, instead of rushing forward to fight, he knelt on the ground, watching the death of Xiaoliu and Sheng, he was stunned.

King An is too terrifying, he can kill people with one swing!