Chapter 56

"Even if you turn the cell upside down, you will never see a living fly." He heard someone shout.

His heart tightened as he listened to the man move the huge wooden barrel above his head.

A man with a rough voice stabbed the ground with a knife.

Xiao Yeheng was in the hole half a meter below the ground, clenching the sword in his hand and preparing to kill.

Perhaps feeling unlucky, another young man yelled, "It stinks so bad. Who would hide here? The color of the ground is the same as that of other latrines, so no one must have disturbed the ground."

"The boss asked me to dig three feet into the ground and inspect it, and not miss any spot. What else can I do?" The man with a rough voice answered, "I have a stomachache and need to poop." He stepped on the wooden bucket and squatted down to solve it...

"You slacker poops a lot! You'll age in vain." The masked man with a young voice fled away from the stench.

After solving the problem, the rough man was about to continue digging when he heard the leader outside shouting, "We've already searched, there are no survivors here, search elsewhere!"

The man with a rough voice quickly followed suit.

Xiao Yeheng, who was in the deep underground pit, breathed a little sigh of relief.

...

Yan Shuixin stood in the open space outside the prison, listening to the men in black reporting to the leader that there were no survivors in the latrine.

Her hanging heart fell back into her stomach.

While waiting, the man in black,  looked at Yan Shuixin's slim figure. He suddenly raised his hand and pinched her chin, forcing her to look up. "You have a good figure. Go to the utility room with me. Let me take care of you once."

Yan Shuixin really wanted to stab him to death, but she couldn't defeat hundreds of men in black with swords. She smiled charmingly and said, "Wan Niang has already being pillowed by thousands of men and pressed down by tens of thousands of men. I don't mind companying one more, but Zhao Bing had a dirty disease before his death, and I was forced to accompany him for a while. So, I don't know if I also been infected with venereal disease."

Upon hearing this, the leading man frowned with disdain, "You bastard, I almost forgot about this."

"Wan Niang really doesn't dare to pass on venereal disease to you." She murmured.

Only then did the other party stop trying to take advantage of her.

Wan Niang had slept with many men, but she, Yan Shuixin, had only slept with King An, and she would not tell this lewd and wretched man.

"There are too many corpses buried in the open space behind the prison. They are buried deep, more than 300 of them. They are smelly and rotten. When they are flipped over, the rotten flesh peels off, and the rotten juice splashes onto people. I don't know if it is poisonous?" A masked man in black hurriedly came to report, "We're really not sure if there are any other survivors."

The leader of the man in black narrowed his ferocious eyes and glared at Yan Shuixin, "Bitch, how many dead people are there?"

Yan Shuixin felt depressed in her heart. She was a modern person and had never been called a bitch before.

Maybe it was because she had killed people in prison, but she really wanted to kill the leader of the men in black with a knife.

This is not the time for confrontation. When King An goes out, she will find this man and chop him into pieces!