Chapter 1 Rebirth after Death

The rumble of thunder was deafening, the wind howled, and the rain poured down from the sky.

In the heavy rain, a figure in white looked particularly embarrassed.

Mo Wushuang always knew that he was targeted by the law power of Xuanwu Continent. Although he didn't know the reason, the law power of Xuanwu Continent obviously wanted to kill him, and even prepared to make him fly away.

Because after his body was destroyed by the thunder of heaven, the law power of Xuanwu Continent was still attacking his soul.

But not long after his consciousness fell into darkness, he woke up again.

However, the surrounding environment made Mo Wushuang stunned.

The sky was still hazy, with violent storms, thunder and lightning.

He saw a snake demon with a fishy smell all over his body, opening its bloody mouth towards him, with two sharp fangs leaking black venom, which looked extremely terrifying.

Before Mo Wushuang had time to think about it, his body had already reacted first. After barely avoiding the snake demon's attack, he immediately absorbed the surrounding mysterious energy.

Xuanwu Continent mainly focuses on cultivating Xuan Qi, but his current body does not have any cultivation ability, but he can still cultivate.

The moment the mysterious energy entered his body, Mo Wushuang immediately gathered all the power he could use temporarily.

The power turned into two invisible sword energies, attacking directly at the snake demon's eyes.

The snake demon did not expect that its prey would attack itself, and was caught off guard and was hit in both eyes.

The severe pain instantly made the snake demon go crazy, but because his eyes could no longer see, his body kept running rampant, and even the surrounding trees suffered.

All the mysterious energy that had just been absorbed had been used by Mo Wushuang. Even though the snake demon was blind now, it was still difficult to kill him in his current condition.

So Mo Wushuang left without hesitation.

After walking in the rain for half an hour, Mo Wushuang finally found a cave where he could temporarily take shelter from the rain.

At this time, he was all wet and looked extremely embarrassed.

However, in this half hour, Mo Wushuang's body had absorbed a lot of profound energy.

Although Mo Wushuang disliked his current appearance, he still chose to sit cross-legged first and then make breakthroughs in cultivation.

The cultivation realms of Xuanwu Continent are divided into Nascent Xuan realm, Wu Xuan realm, Yuan Xuan realm, Earth Xuan realm, and Tian Xuan realm.

Each realm is divided into primary, intermediate, advanced and peak levels.

And Mo Wushuang, who had no cultivation at all, directly entered the peak of the Nascent Realm after half an hour of training.

Mo Wushuang could have directly upgraded his cultivation to the Wuxuan realm, but because the laws of the Xuanwu continent were still targeting him, his cultivation speed also slowed down.

Even when one's cultivation reaches a breakthrough, it will be suppressed by the laws of Xuanwu Continent.

Preventing him from breaking through the realm of cultivation normally.

Mo Wushuang looked indifferent. He looked at the pouring rain outside the cave and recalled the snake demon he had just met. The scene was exactly the same as three years ago.