Chapter 152 Hongmeng Divine Sword

After using force bombing several times, the cave hidden underground was finally blown out.

But the cave was also blown up.

Under the messy stones, a red blood mist was pressed down, and it could be vaguely seen as a human figure.

The first time he saw the evil spirit, Mo Wushuang directly released the power of purification.

The power of purification instantly covered the evil spirit's body. Amidst bursts of screams, the evil spirit's body quickly turned into a ball of smoke and finally disappeared.

At the moment when the evil spirit disappeared, a lotus petal glowing with white light floated out from below.

Mo Wushuang raised his bare hands, his clothes fluttering, and saw the lotus petals originally floating in the air flying towards his palm.

The lotus petals fell into his palm, then gradually became transparent again, and finally integrated into Mo Wushuang's body.

At the same time, the aura on Mo Wushuang suddenly changed.

His cultivation level is skyrocketing.

When Lin Moyu saw this, she immediately stayed away from Mo Wushuang, otherwise it would hinder Mo Wushuang from surviving the thunder tribulation.

Mo Chenyuan and Yue Qingyun also walked away very wisely.

They were all looking at Mo Wushuang's figure.

Thunder and lightning fell from the sky and struck towards Mo Wushuang.

Although Mo Wushuang's cultivation level is recovering, he still has to survive the thunder tribulation.

However, these thunder and lightning still did not cause any harm to Mo Wushuang, and were even devoured by Mo Wushuang.

Mo Chenyuan raised his hand and touched his chin, seeming puzzled and said: "It's really strange."

Yue Qingyun glanced at him sideways and asked, "What's so strange?"

Mo Chenyuan raised his eyebrows lightly and said, "Since his body can swallow lightning tribulations, why was he knocked into the cracks in space before?"

Yue Qingyun frowned and said, "It's all your fault. You didn't teach him any spells. That's why he didn't even know how to resist when he was going through the thunder tribulation."

Lin Moyu glanced at Mo Chenyuan and said in a faint tone: "That's true. I remember Wushuang said that his damn father never taught him anything, so when he was promoted to the Immortal Realm, Then he would let Lei Jie kill him."

After all, how can a person who knows nothing know how to resist?

Thinking of this, Lin Moyu couldn't help but feel a little guilty.

When he met Mo Wushuang at that time, he never thought that this would happen.

However, he couldn't see Mo Wushuang's cultivation at the beginning, otherwise he would have thought of this a long time ago.

It can only be said that there is still a little bit of confusion between him and Mo Wushuang.

When Mo Chenyuan heard Lin Moyu's accusation, no matter how thick-skinned he was, he felt a little guilty at this time.

Because his son would be struck so miserably by thunder, it was indeed inseparable from him.

When Mo Wushuang disappeared, he already felt regretful.

Unfortunately, he can't change what happened in the past.

Yue Qingyun glanced at Mo Chenyuan coolly.

Mo Chenyuan snorted coldly and said, "I said I would compensate him, but he didn't want anything."