Chapter 137 The Forbidden Technique

An Zun pushed Yue Wuyan away violently, and then squatted directly in front of Mo Wushuang. His hands tightly grasped Mo Wushuang's shoulders, and asked with a bit of panic and anxiety: "What is your father's name?" name?"

Mo Wushuang looked at him expressionlessly. Although he was a little confused, he still answered truthfully: "I forgot."

Everyone: "..."

An Zun gritted his teeth and asked, "Didn't your father mention it to you?"

Mo Wushuang thought for a while, and then replied: "I don't think dad's stuff is very important, so I didn't remember it."

He didn't take that biological father seriously, so he didn't remember that biological father's name.

Although he had just recovered his memory not long ago, it did not prevent him from habitually forgetting some things.

This is his habit, and he won't be able to change it for a while.

And he has no intention of changing it.

After all, why should we keep things in mind if they are not important?

Anzun's eyes flickered for a moment, and he suddenly started to pull open Mo Wushuang's clothes.

Mo Wushuang felt unhappy again, so he used his soul power to attack An Zun.

However, his power naturally cannot hit An Zun, because An Zun's soul power is also extremely powerful, and he also has an immortal weapon to defend against soul power.

But at this time, An Zun's attention had already been attracted by the white lotus mark on Mo Wushuang's chest.

He stretched out his hand, gently touched the white lotus mark, and then cast the spell.

Mo Wushuang frowned slightly and said in an unhappy tone, "Are you sick, you pervert?"

An Zun seemed not to have heard Mo Wushuang's words. His eyes instantly turned red and he murmured to himself: "It's true..."

"Father?" Yue Wuyan looked at An Zun with confusion.

"Pavilion Master?" Gui Huansheng looked at An Zun's back and glanced at Mo Wushuang, suddenly having a bad premonition in his heart.

An Zun didn't say anything, he raised his hand again and knocked Mo Wushuang unconscious.

"Wushuang!" Yue Wuyan was startled and quickly went over to check on Mo Wushuang's condition, but was pushed away by the power of Anzun.

Anzun used his power to directly shatter the two iron rings that locked Mo Wushuang's wrists, and then hugged Mo Wushuang horizontally.

Seeing this scene of Gui Huansheng, the bad feeling in his heart became more and more intense, and his eyelids kept twitching.

Yue Wuyan recalled what An Zun had just asked Mo Wushuang, and thought of An Zun's actions just now, and a strange idea suddenly came to her mind.

If this is really the case, wouldn't the two of them...

Thinking of this, Yue Wuyan couldn't help but feel a little worried again.

Gui Huansheng stood there, thinking about what to do, when he saw An Zun suddenly turned his head to look at him.

An Zun's gaze was so fierce and vicious that it made Gui Wansheng feel cold all over his body and even gave him a creepy feeling.

"I want to take Mo Wushuang away now, so there is one less person here. Why don't you take Mo Wushuang's place." An Zun said as he released a burst of power and knocked Gui Wansheng away.