Chapter 143 Lifting the Forbidden Technique

Mo Chenyuan looked at Mo Wushuang coldly and said in a deep voice, "Did you just want to kill me?"

"Obviously." Mo Wushuang looked indifferent, his eyes as cold as snow, and then struck Mo Chenyuan with his palm again.

However, the final result was the same as before. Mo Wushuang's power could not hit Mo Chenyuan at all, and even the barrier formed by Mo Chenyuan himself could not be broken.

Mo Chenyuan can become the strongest man in the Nine Heavens Realm, and his strength is naturally beyond the comparison of ordinary people. In addition, he was born with the Void Karma Fire, which makes his combat effectiveness even better.

Knowing that he could not hurt Mo Chenyuan, Mo Wushuang stopped moving.

"If you want to kill me, you can't do it now." Mo Chenyuan said calmly: "As for using me as bait, don't think about it."

Mo Wushuang simply ignored his words and then contacted the Nameless Heavenly Book.

He was asking the Nameless Heavenly Book how to solve the forbidden technique.

After waiting for a while, the Nameless Heavenly Book finally gave the answer.

Mo Wushuang summoned the Nameless Heavenly Book.

At the same time, Mo Chenyuan could not help but squint his eyes, and then looked at Mo Wushuang thoughtfully.

Mo Wushuang had no scruples about them at all, not because he believed them, but because he didn't care at all. Perhaps he was too lazy to hide it anymore.

"What did you put out?" Mo Chenyuan stared at Mo Wushuang.

Although he couldn't see the existence of the Nameless Heavenly Book, he could feel the fluctuation of this power.

Mo Wushuang gave him a cold look and replied, "I don't want to answer your question."

Mo Chenyuan frowned and said, "Tell me clearly, what have you experienced in the past two years?"

He knew things were out of his control.

For this son, he can no longer treat him with the same attitude as before.

Mo Wushuang looked at him with a strange expression, as if wondering: "You are not mine, why should I tell you?"

"I am your biological father." Mo Chenyuan stared at Mo Wushuang coldly.

He never knew that his son could be so annoying.

Mo Wushuang glanced at him again and said indifferently: "From now on, I declare that you are no longer my biological father."

"What you said, I just thought you were joking." Mo Chenyuan said without changing his expression: "After all, your age is indeed the period when you should be joking. Your reaction like this proves that you have started It’s become normal.”

Mo Wushuang looked at him in astonishment, why could this man be so thick-skinned?

"Wushuang, I'm actually very happy to see you like this." Mo Chenyuan smiled at Mo Wushuang, hooked his lips and said, "Even if you overturn the Nine Heavens Realm, my father will not blame you. "

Mo Wushuang: "..."

Why isn't this guy angry?

He's really annoyed.

"You are my son, Mo Chenyuan, so you naturally have the privilege to make trouble in the ninth heaven." Mo Chenyuan reached out and touched Mo Wushuang's head. His expression was also gentle. He narrowed his eyes and said softly: "As long as you behave well. By your side, my father will be able to protect you for the rest of your life."