Chapter 168 A milk cat

Mo Wushuang and Lin Moyu were walking in the starry sky and the universe, surrounded by a dark scene with only a little starlight twinkling.

About half an hour later, a black hole in space suddenly appeared in front of them.

"Do you want to go in?" Lin Moyu turned to Mo Wushuang and asked.

Mo Wushuang thought for a while, then raised his bare hand, and saw a white lotus shining with white light suddenly condensed on his fingertips.

With a thought, he saw the white lotus on his fingertips instantly fly towards the black hole in space ahead.

When entering the black hole in space, the light of the white lotus became stronger in an instant, and then the petals spread out and turned into wisps of golden light.

Then under the shining of golden light, the environment of the black hole in space also changed.

I saw that the originally dark black hole in space turned into a vast expanse of white in an instant, surrounded by wisps of white mist, like a mirror on a flat lake.

"Let's go." Mo Wushuang turned to look at Lin Moyu, and then walked towards the space passage ahead.

Lin Moyu walked beside him, not nervous at all, and asked: "Where does this space passage lead to?"

Mo Wushuang told the truth: "I don't know."

Lin Moyu: "..."

Mo Wushuang explained: "I just followed my intuition and power induction."

Lin Moyu thought for a moment, and then couldn't help but ask: "Are you going to do anything else now?"

Mo Wushuang answered truthfully: "I don't know."

Lin Moyu: "..."

Mo Wushuang explained: "I just felt like a force was calling me."

Lin Moyu squinted her eyes and said thoughtfully: "Your power has been restored, and the body of Pure World White Lotus has also merged with you. What other power is related to you?"

Mo Wushuang shook his head: "I don't know."

Lin Moyu glanced sideways at Mo Wushuang, and said a little speechlessly: "Why are you so ignorant now?"

Mo Wushuang said calmly: "If you don't know, you just don't know. Is it possible to pretend to know?"

He doesn't like lying.

Lin Moyu was speechless.

The two of them were walking in the space passage, and the surrounding environment was very calm, and there were no unexpected dangers.

The path to the space passage was not long. After about a quarter of an hour, they walked out.

The first thing you see is a water-like space. The surrounding space is actually twisted, like a lake with ripples.

After they walked out, the space channel behind them also disappeared.

Mo Wushuang tried to use the power of space, but found that the surrounding space turned out to be like water. Although it could be pulled, it could not open a mouth.

Lin Moyu frowned and muttered: "Is it impossible to get out?"

Mo Wushuang said expressionlessly: "Maybe."

At this moment, there was a sudden movement from the front.

I saw a snow-white thing coming towards me.

Lin Moyu took a closer look, and then was stunned: "Cat?"

Mo Wushuang was also looking at the white fur ball in front of him. It was indeed a little milk cat, but it seemed a little different.