Chapter 108 Sect Competition

"You are seeking death." Liu Yi was so angry that he took out his long sword and slashed it towards Bai Qingyi.

"Don't be impulsive." Xiao Han quickly stopped him.

"Elder brother, why are you trying to stop me?" Liu Yi glared at Xiao Han and said angrily: "Now he is verbally humiliating me."

Xiao Han said solemnly: "If you hadn't insulted my junior brother first, then my friends wouldn't have stood up for my junior brother."

Liu Yi blurted out: "How can that vixen be compared with me?"

"That's enough." Xiao Han looked at Liu Yi coldly and said with a hint of anger: "Junior brother, he is not a vixen. I think you are really like a mad dog."

Liu Yi's expression suddenly changed, and his eyes looking at Xiao Han became a little more sinister.

Bai Qingyi chuckled and said with great pride: "Oh my, even your senior brother from Lingjian Sect thinks you are a mad dog, what reason do you have to refute?"

Liu Yi looked at Xiao Han with a gloomy look, smiled coldly, and then gritted his teeth and said: "Elder brother, eldest brother, you still say that he is not a vixen? Now you are already fascinated by him, otherwise why would you just Help him speak? I've obviously spent more time with you."

Xiao Han said in a low voice: "You are all my junior brothers. I treat you all equally and I don't favor anyone. It's just that you are the one who did the wrong thing now."

Liu Yi said sadly: "Isn't it because he is good-looking that you are helping him like this? If he is ugly, he will definitely not get into your eyes."

So he had to destroy the vixen's face.

As soon as this statement came out, many people's expressions changed.

Although they had a favorable impression of Mo Wushuang because of his face, they had absolutely no other thoughts and were just simply admiring him.

Even though they didn't get along with Mo Wushuang for a long time, they had a slight understanding of Mo Wushuang's character.

At least Mo Wushuang would not take the initiative to cause trouble for anyone. He seemed very indifferent and didn't care about anything, but as long as someone asked him something, he would basically answer.

Any questions will be answered.

This is a particularly good character!

He is also very frank and sincere, even if he says it, it may make people feel embarrassed and make them want to vomit blood.

But they don’t have any bad intentions!

It's just a little too honest.

They even found Mo Wushuang's "answering all questions" characteristic a bit cute.

At least along the way, Mo Wushuang had been quiet and had not taken the initiative to cause trouble for Liu Yi.

On the contrary, Liu Yi kept looking for trouble.

Although he didn't do anything, several insulting words came out of his mouth from time to time.

They are not blind, so they can naturally see who is good and who is bad.

However, Liu Yi's popularity in the Lingjian Sect was indeed very poor. Ninety-nine percent of the Lingjian Sect's disciples disliked him.

Because some of Liu Yi's character and behavior are incompatible with their Lingjian Sect.

Xiao Han took a deep breath and said coldly: "Second Junior Brother, I think you have gone crazy."

Otherwise, how could he have so much inexplicable hatred?