Chapter 165 You think too much

Mo Wushuang summoned the Nameless Heavenly Book, but saw that there was no golden light around the Nameless Heavenly Book. He couldn't help being stunned and asked: "What's going on?"

Suddenly there was a flash of white light, and the Nameless Heavenly Book instantly turned into three petals.

Seeing this scene, Mo Wushuang couldn't help being stunned again.

After turning into petals, the Nameless Heavenly Book also appeared in front of others.

Lin Moyu looked at Mo Wushuang doubtfully.

Mo Wushuang frowned, opened his thin lips and said, "This is the result of the nameless heavenly book."

Lin Moyu immediately understood: "Is your book the remaining three white lotus petals of the Pure World?"

Mo Wushuang nodded and murmured softly: "Actually, I didn't expect it either."

Lin Moyu muttered: "That's good, there's no need to search everywhere anymore."

Mo Wushuang raised his plain hand and saw three petals transformed from the Nameless Heavenly Book falling into his palm.

But at the same time, a dark force struck at Mo Wushuang.

Mo Wushuang immediately dodged to avoid it.

Lin Moyu's face was slightly cold, and she said in a deep voice: "You first merge with the Pure World White Lotus, and I will protect you."

Mo Wushuang nodded: "Okay."

Just as Mo Wushuang finished speaking, he saw that the huge mouth that had just swallowed the evil king turned into a man with white hair and black robes.

Mo Chenyuan looked at the man with white hair and black robes across from him, and his whole body became alert, because he felt a sense of danger, and asked: "Who are you?"

The white-haired and black-robed man opposite glanced at Mo Chenyuan and said calmly: "I am the lord of all evils. You can call me the evil lord."

"What is your relationship with the Evil King?" Yue Qingyun asked with narrowed eyes.

Anyway, they are stalling for time now.

The Evil Lord replied: "The Evil King is a ray of consciousness that I lost in the Nine Heavens, but I didn't expect that this ray of consciousness actually developed self-awareness, and even wanted to use the power of the Pure White Lotus to backfire on the body. "

Lin Moyu looked at the Evil Lord coldly and asked, "Do you also want the Pure White Lotus?"

The Evil Lord shook his head and said, "I want to destroy the Pure World White Lotus."

After he finished speaking, his expression suddenly changed, and his gaze towards Mo Wushuang became sharp in an instant.

Then, before everyone could react, he moved directly to attack Mo Wushuang.

Lin Moyu quickly stood in front of Mo Wushuang.

And Mo Chenyuan and Yue Qingyun also took action.

The evil king did not watch the show, because Yue Qiuqiu was still in Mo Wushuang's body, so Mo Wushuang could not die for the time being.

Mo Wushuang was fusing all the pure white lotus petals at this time, and saw a white lotus floating in his hands, flashing with bursts of white light.

When all the lotus petals merged, Mo Wushuang also felt that his soul seemed to have changed.

There was an extra white lotus in his sea of ​​consciousness.

This is the true nature of the Pure World White Lotus.