Chapter 76 Above the Mountain

Mo Kuangyun looked at Mo Wushuang and Lin Moyu, and no longer cared about face. He hid behind You Xiaoan for the first time, covered his face with his hands, and said without tears: "Please let me go."

Mo Wushuang was like a piece of ice, so cold that it made people shiver, and it was the kind that could freeze people.

Lin Moyu is just a black sesame glutinous rice dumpling, the kind of person who cannot be offended, otherwise we don't know how he will die in the future.

It was so hard for him to face these two people at the same time.

"Why are you hiding behind me? Get out of here quickly." You Xiaoan turned around and pushed Mo Kuangyun forward.

Mo Wushuang's expression was as cold as frost and snow.

Lin Moyu's expression seemed to be smiling but not smiling.

You Xiaoan looked gloating.

Mo Kuangyun said with a sad face: "If God can give me a chance to come back, I will definitely control my mouth."

Mo Wushuang suddenly took out a bottle of elixir, handed it to Mo Kuangyun, and said coldly: "After eating it, you must be able to control your mouth."

Mo Kuangyun's eyelids couldn't help but twitch, he looked at Mo Wushuang and said, "This is..."

Mo Wushuang replied: "The poison can mute you."

Mo Kuangyun: "..."

Mo Wushuang looked at Mo Kuangyun and said, "Don't you want it?"

Mo Kuangyun shook his head quickly.

Mo Wushuang said expressionlessly: "If you don't want it, I will cut off your tongue."

Mo Kuangyun was about to cry but turned to look at Lin Moyu.

Lin Moyu took two steps forward, then took the elixir from Mo Wu's hands, curled her lips and said: "This is a gift from Wushuang to you. You have to take it if you don't want it, otherwise there may be another eunuch in this world." .”

As he spoke, he passed the elixir to Mo Kuangyun.

The smile on his face was obviously so gentle, but in Mo Kuangyun's eyes, it looked like an evil ghost smiling at him, as if he would strangle him to death the next moment.

Mo Kuangyun sighed, then stretched out his hand tremblingly and took the elixir handed over by Lin Moyu into his own hand.

"You can keep it for now." Lin Moyu said coolly, "Maybe it can be used in the future."

Mo Kuangyun: "..."

I hope he never needs to use them in his lifetime, after all, these pills are not good things.

Lin Moyu turned to Mo Wushuang and said, "You don't need to understand what Mo Kuangyun says in the future. His brain is sick and his understanding is different from that of us normal people."

"Yeah!" Mo Wushuang nodded, not sure whether he believed Lin Moyu's words.

But Mo Wushuang no longer focused on Mo Kuangyun.

Although Mo Kuangyun was relieved about this matter, he also felt a little aggrieved.

Lin Moyu said to Mo Wushuang: "How do you plan to take me up?"

Mo Wushuang glanced at Lin Moyu and replied, "I've thought about it, but suddenly I don't want to take you up with me."

Lin Moyu: "..."

You Xiaoan couldn't help being stunned and asked: "Master Mo, why did you abandon the young master?"

Lin Moyu glanced at You Xiaoan coolly, this guy is still not very good at talking!