Chapter 61 The power of purification

In fact, Mo Wushuang's words were not provocative, just pure confusion, but to the ears of the man in black, they sounded like naked provocation and contempt.

Although the words Mo Wushuang said did not sound very nice.

The man in black's face was as gloomy as dripping water, and his eyes looking at Mo Wushuang were filled with bloodthirsty murderous intent. He said sullenly: "You brat, it seems you want to die a more miserable death."

Mo Wushuang said truthfully: "I don't want to die."

Lin Moyu: "..."

But the man in black felt that he had been provoked by Mo Wushuang again. His eyes were sinister, and a strong murderous aura also burst out at the same time. His figure flashed and he attacked Mo Wushuang fiercely. His speed was very fast, like lightning. In the blink of an eye, he had arrived in front of Mo Wushuang, and his rough-skinned hands, carrying a powerful force of profound energy, were as sharp as a sharp blade and had locked onto Mo Wushuang's neck.

Mo Wushuang's icy eyes turned slightly, his figure moved quickly, and at the same time he raised his plain white hand, directly facing the attack of the man in black.

Lin Moyu saw this and stabbed the man in black with his sword.

The cultivation level of the man in black must be more than the peak of Tianxuan Realm, but here in Xuanwu Continent, he can only exert the strength of the peak of Tianxuan Realm.

Mo Wushuang's strength is strong, but also contains a soft aura, which seems very contradictory.

A wisp of thunder and lightning flew out from Mo Wushuang's palm, and then wrapped around the body of the man in black in an instant.

At the same time, layers of red mist also emerged from the man in black.

This is evil again.

Neither Mo Wushuang nor Lin Moyu were surprised that the man in black could control evil spirits.

There should be Qianyin Sect disciples watching the battle around, so Lin Moyu couldn't release his demonic energy.

"You should be able to deal with the evil spirit on his body, right?" Lin Moyu turned to ask Mo Wushuang.

"You can give it a try." Mo Wushuang said as he began to knead the magic formula, and a transparent white lotus suddenly appeared out of thin air in front of him.

The whole body of the white lotus is glowing with white light. It looks pure and holy, and it also gives people a feeling that cannot bear to be blasphemed.

Under Mo Wushuang's control, the lotus flower glowing with white light began to gradually grow in size, slowly rotating in mid-air.

At the same time, the evil spirit was also under the control of the man in black, forming a huge ghost face.

The ghost face with bared teeth and claws fiercely rushed towards Mo Wushuang and Lin Moyu to bite, but it hit the white lotus controlled by Mo Wushuang.

At the next moment, the ghost face formed by the evil spirit was actually shrouded in the white light around the white lotus.

Seeing this scene, the expression of the man in black couldn't help but change slightly.

Lin Moyu struck the man in black with another sword.

The man in black immediately dodged.

Mo Wushuang's expression was indifferent, and his ice-like eyes turned to the man in black. He raised his bare hands and saw countless strands of golden thunder and lightning falling from the sky, and then intertwined into a giant dragon.