Chapter 58 Eliminate evil spirits

After Bai Qingyi, Murong Shen and Zhuang Fan left, they went directly to Lin Mansion.

Lin Jinwei was still seriously injured and his face was pale. But after learning that the leader of the Xuanwu Alliance was coming in person, he immediately endured his physical discomfort and went to see Murong Shen.

Although everyone's cultivation was at the peak of the Tianxuan Realm, he couldn't even pass ten moves under Murong Shen.

Murong Shen didn't say any nonsense. After seeing Lin Jinwei, he directly explained his purpose.

After hearing this, Lin Jinwei's face naturally turned very ugly, and he gritted his teeth and said, "That traitor clearly wants to embarrass us on purpose."

"Anyway, that's what they said, and I can't help it." Murong Shen shrugged, and said in a very helpless tone: "Master Lin, those people with evil spirits in their bodies have to be dealt with. Now it's not easy for someone to deal with it. I I hope that the head of the Lin family will not ignore the lives of others for his own selfish interests."

When Lin Jinwei heard this, his expression changed slightly, his eyes flickered a few times, and then he smiled bitterly and said: "Leader Murong, I also want to save people, but our Lin family simply cannot afford so many mysterious coins, and they clearly know that Just taking advantage of the situation."

"Leader Murong, those people are so outrageous, do you really not care about anything?" The middle-aged man standing next to Lin Jinwei said, "The people who have problems with them are our Lin family, but the others are innocent. How can they ignore the life and death of others? Are they coming from evil ways?"

His name is Lin Yuefeng, he is Lin Jinwei's younger brother and Lin An's biological father.

After learning that his son was dead, he had been looking for an opportunity to take revenge.

However, before he could take action, he saw Lin Jinwei coming back seriously injured.

Lin Yuefeng, who originally wanted to fight directly, temporarily gave up on this idea, but he has not given up the idea of ​​revenge.

If he can't beat him himself, he can definitely kill someone with a borrowed knife.

When Lin Jinwei heard this, he agreed: "Maybe it's not necessarily from the evil way. It's really unfortunate for the family. I didn't expect that the traitor actually got mixed up with an evil way."

"Who do you think is evil?" Bai Qingyi smiled coldly.

When Lin Jinwei and Lin Yuefeng heard this, they couldn't help turning their heads to look at Bai Qingyi.

"Could it be that those who defeat you are all evil?" Bai Qingyi looked at them, narrowed his eyes, and mocked: "Then the leader Murong is also considered a member of the evil?"

Murong Shen: "..."

What does this have to do with him?

Lin Yuefeng looked at Bai Qingyi, with a sneer on his face, and said: "The mysterious man in white in the rumors, he is an evil man who likes to kill innocent people indiscriminately. My son did not offend him, but he killed me without saying a word." My son died with his eyes open because of his neck. In addition, our Lin family’s legitimate daughter Lin Yan’er and our Lin family’s elder Lin Jian all died at his hands.”

"I've also heard that the mysterious man in white also killed the disciples of the Qianyin Sect. The disciples of the Qianyin Sect were even more pitiful. They all died without their bodies intact." Lin Jinwei pretended to be sad and angry, and sighed: "I am the only one to blame. He did not teach his son well, and actually allowed that treacherous son to mix with that kind of evil demon. For the future tranquility and peace of the Xuanwu Continent, I am willing to go together with Alliance Leader Murong to exterminate the family members for justice."