Chapter 4 Bad things

Hearing Mo Wushuang's words, Lin Moyu also came back to his senses. He nodded and whispered, "I know. Do you really want to form a contract now?"

In fact, he wanted Mo Wushuang to think about it again.

The contract of soul companions is different from other contracts. Once the contract of soul companions is formed, if one party dies, the other party will also be affected.

It can range from being injured to the soul, to death directly, or even the soul is lost.

"Let's begin." Mo Wushuang didn't say any more nonsense. He directly released the power of his soul.

Lin Moyu felt the power of the other party's soul and said nothing more.

Because both parties were willing, the soul couple contract was easily formed.

When the contract was completed, Mo Wushuang could clearly feel that the power of heaven that had been suppressing him had disappeared.

At the same time, the surrounding mysterious energy was also rushing toward Mo Wushuang's body crazily.

Mo Wushuang's eyelashes trembled slightly, a dark light flashed deep in his eyes, and the next moment, the aura around him also changed.

His cultivation level just broke through, and he was directly promoted to the elementary level of Wuxuan Realm.

Although the Wu Xuan realm's cultivation level is still very low, without the restraints, Mo Wushuang's cultivation speed will naturally become faster in the future.

Therefore, Mo Wushuang no longer worried about his own cultivation.

After his breakthrough in cultivation, Mo Wushuang ignored Lin Moyu and You Xiaoan and sat down on a clean stone, completely pretending that they no longer existed.

Lin Moyu and You Xiaoan were still wet. Seeing that Mo Wushuang had no intention of paying attention to them, they also found a place to sit down.

"Master, do you want to change clothes first?" You Xiaoan asked in a low voice.

Lin Moyu nodded.

Even before he became a cripple, he didn't understand Mo Wushuang's magic.

So he was still surprised when he saw that Mo Wushuang's clothes could dry instantly.

Mo Wushuang really pretended that they no longer existed, and his eyes were still staring at the Unnamed Heavenly Book.

However, Lin Moyu and You Xiaoan didn't notice anything strange about him, and just thought he was looking at the rain outside the cave.

While they were changing clothes, Mo Wushuang was thinking about a lot of things.

Mo Wushuang wanted to know who he really was?

Why did the laws of Xuanwu Continent target him?

He lost a lot of his memory.

Now he only has three years of memory.

Three years before he was reborn, he woke up where he met the snake demon. At that time, his mind was blank and he had no memory.

He didn't know his name or where he came from.

And why did he wake up in the wilderness?

At that time, he also encountered a snake demon and almost died at the mouth of the snake demon. Although he managed to escape in the end, his appearance was ruined.

But Mo Wushuang didn't care about his appearance, so he lived in Xuanwu Continent for three years.

Although he has no memory, he can still feel the targeting from the laws of heaven.