Chapter 145 Apologize to him

Mo Wushuang looked at Mo Chenyuan coldly, and said without a trace of emotion in his tone: "If you want to smash the piano, smash it quickly. If you don't want to smash it, return the Ice Soul Severing Soul Qin to me."

Mo Chenyuan looked at his son's cold face and felt helpless. For him, his son was too big.

This huge change caught him off guard, so for a while, he no longer knew how to treat his son.

At the moment when Mo Chenyuan was stunned, Mo Wushuang had already snatched the Ice Soul Soul-Severing Piano back from his hand.

Mo Chenyuan: "..."

Then Mo Wushuang continued to ignore them, took out new materials from the space, and then began to refine the strings.

Looking at Mo Wushuang who was refining the weapon, Mo Chenyuan standing aside began to think deeply again.

Because he already had experience, Mo Wushuang was refining the strings very quickly now, and within a short time, he had the required strings refined.

After the strings were refined, Mo Wushuang began to put new strings on the Bingpo Soul-Severing Qin. His handiwork was also very good. When he started doing these things, he did not find it troublesome or boring at all, and he was also very good at it. Especially serious.

The other three people were looking at Mo Wushuang quietly with different expressions.

But Mo Wushuang had already regarded them as nothing, and all he could see at the moment was the Bingpo Soul-Severing Piano.

As for those three people, they couldn't even compare to one of his strings.

"Wushuang, do you need help?" Yue Wuyan couldn't help but ask.

Mo Wushuang replied: "No need."

Yue Wuyan asked in a low voice: "Then what are your plans next?"

Although Mo Wushuang's cultivation has not fully recovered, with his current strength, there will not be much danger when walking in the Nine Heavens, unless he encounters monks above the Immortal Lord Realm.

What's more, with Mo Wushuang's status in the Nine Heavens, not many people would dare to hurt him.

The prince of the Ninth Heaven Realm is destined to be looked up to by others.

"Find the evil king and destroy him." Mo Wushuang replied coldly: "That kind of thing should not exist in the first place."

Deep in his soul, he has always thought so.

So every time he saw an evil spirit, his first thought was to destroy it.

And he did.

Although Yue Qingyun couldn't bear to attack Mo Wushuang, she still said, "With your current strength, if you meet the Evil King, you're probably no match for him."

And he might even be tortured miserably.

Mo Wushuang thought for a while, then nodded and said, "What you said seems to make some sense, so let's not go to the Evil King yet."

Seeing that Mo Wushuang finally listened to what he said, Yue Qingyun also breathed a sigh of relief.

Mo Wushuang suddenly asked: "Where is the devil world?"

Mo Chenyuan frowned, seeming a little displeased: "Why are you asking about the demon world?"

Mo Wushuang replied: "Of course I want to go to the devil world."

Mo Chenyuan frowned and asked, "What are you doing in the Demon Realm?"

Mo Wushuang looked at him coldly and said, "It has nothing to do with you."