Chapter 106 Melee Competition

Mo Ranqing was in a very depressed mood, but there was still a look of indifference on his face. He looked at Mo Wushuang opposite and said: "Although I am the number one master in Yuanling Continent, I am only in Yuanling Continent." That’s all, once I face people from the Nine Heavens Realm, I will still be an ant.”

Mo Wushuang frowned slightly.

Mo Ranqing looked at Mo Wushuang and said very calmly: "What's more, the current top master in Yuanling Continent may not be me anymore."

When Mo Wushuang heard this, he was a little surprised and said: "Have you been surpassed?"

Mo Ranqing looked at Mo Wushuang's eyes, which suddenly became meaningful, and asked, "Do you think I can beat you now?"

When Mo Wushuang heard this, he immediately understood the meaning of his words and said, "Although you can't defeat me, I'm not from Yuanling Continent, so I can't be counted among them."

Mo Ranqing: "..."

I forgot about this.

Mo Wushuang lowered his eyes and said, "Before I recovered, I came up with this idea."

Mo Ranqing looked at Mo Wushuang and asked hesitantly: "How did you lose your memory?"

Mo Wushuang shook his head and answered truthfully: "I don't know."

Mo Ranqing frowned and asked, "Is it true that you can't remember it at all? Did you hit your head? Or suffered some major stimulation? Or was it someone else who did it on purpose?"

Mo Wushuang's expression was as cold as water, his eyes were calm, and he said calmly: "I have already lost my memory, how can I remember it? I lost my memory as soon as I woke up."

He literally didn't remember anything as soon as he woke up.

Mo Ranqing: "..."

Mo Wushuang said calmly: "But you don't have to worry too much. I think I should be able to create a passage to the ninth heaven."

Mo Ranqing couldn't help but twitching the corner of her mouth again, and said: "Your idea is very dangerous, but I can't stop you, so you should continue to do whatever you want."

After saying that, Mo Ranqing left Mo Wushuang's room.

The Spirit Sword Sect has been established for tens of thousands of years, during which time it has recruited thousands of sword cultivator disciples. Although their talents vary, they are all sword cultivators.

However, there are only twenty places to participate in the sect competition.

For the sake of fairness, the Lingjian Sect decided the quota through a competition.

Even outer disciples have the opportunity to participate.

That way, no one will say anything.

However, those who have entered the ancient holy land can no longer participate.

Because Lingjian Sect treats everyone equally, many disciples have a particularly deep sense of belonging to Lingjian Sect.

All monks under 100 years old can participate.

Because only monks under a hundred years old are allowed to enter the ancient holy land.

And only two hundred people can enter at a time.

Fortunately, the Ancient Holy Land is only opened once every ten years, which is not a long time.

Of course, in the Lingjian Sect, not every disciple will participate. After all, some people are still very clear about their own strength.