Chapter 158 A wisp of divine consciousness

"Think slowly." Lin Moyu said as he took out a mirror from the space, and then cast a spell to control the mirror into the air, so that the front of the mirror faced Yue Qiuqiu's front. He curled his lips and said: "Look at the most beautiful man in the mirror."

When Yue Qiuqiu heard this, she subconsciously stared at the mirror.

I saw a dark shadow in the mirror, even the facial features were blurred.

Yue Qiuqiu immediately screamed in horror: "Ahhhh!!!"

Mo Wushuang covered his ears with his hands and said in an unhappy tone: "What are you screaming about?"

Yue Qiuqiu said with disgust: "I saw an ugly monster and was frightened."

Mo Wushuang said very frankly: "The ugly thing you see is probably you."

Yue Qiuqiu immediately retorted: "Impossible. I am the most beautiful man in the Nine Heavens. How could I be that dark and ugly guy in the mirror? You must be lying to me."

Mo Wushuang said expressionlessly: "I'm not lying. You look so dark and sullen right now. You're really cool. It's as weird as your name."

Yue Qiuqiu said angrily: "Who in the Nine Heavens Realm doesn't know that I am the most beautiful man in the world? The people who confessed to me back then have been able to circle around the Nine Heavens Realm several times, which shows how great my charm is."

Mo Wushuang said calmly: "I don't know."

Mo Chenyuan sneered coldly: "I have never heard of Yue Qiuqiu."

Yue Liying and Yue Qingyun both remained silent.

After all, this is his ancestor, but no one could have imagined that his ancestor would have such a weird personality.

Lin Moyu said calmly: "I have never heard of Yue Qiuqiu, let alone the most beautiful man. Even if there is a list of beautiful men, you will not be the first."

Yue Qiuqiu was stunned: "Is the thing in the mirror really me?"

Mo Wushuang nodded: "Yes."

Yue Qiuqiu seemed to be shocked, and she said desperately: "I want to die."

Mo Wushuang said: "You have been dead a long time ago."

Yue Qiuqiu sighed: "I want my soul to fly away."

Mo Wushuang said again: "You can destroy your own soul."

Yue Qiuqiu said full of resentment: "Why don't you comfort me?"

Mo Wushuang asked in surprise: "Why should I comfort you?"

Yue Qiuqiu stared at Mo Wushuang's face, and said in a faint tone: "You are so good-looking. If you comfort me, maybe I won't want to lose my mind."

Mo Wushuang looked at him with a strange expression and said, "What does your desire to lose your soul have to do with me?"

Yue Qiuqiu said sadly: "You are so cruel."

Mo Wushuang said coldly: "I have always been cold and ruthless. This is a well-known thing."

Yue Qiuqiu: "..."

Mo Chenyuan said impatiently: "Others are narcissistic, why are you falling in love with Qingyun?"

Everyone is looking at Yue Qiuqiu.

But Yue Qiuqiu said blankly: "I don't know either!"

Everyone: "..."

Yue Qiuqiu replied: "After I died, I lost consciousness. In fact, I remember that my soul seemed to be gone, but I don't know why my soul is still there."