Chapter 86 Space Spell

Mo Wushuang asked directly: "The person just now said that I am from the Nine Heavens Realm. Do you know what kind of world the Nine Heavens Realm is?"

He has no impression of the words Jiuzhong Tianjie.

He couldn't even remember anything about the Nine Heavens Realm.

The golden light covering the nameless book flashed a few times, and after a moment, the answer was given.

He actually didn’t know.

Mo Wushuang looked at the nameless heavenly book floating in front of his eyes and said coldly: "You are really becoming more and more useless."

The Nameless Heavenly Book seemed angry. After closing the pages, it violently slapped Mo Wushuang on the head.

Mo Wushuang raised his plain hand, pinched it gently with his jade fingers, and stopped the Wuming Heavenly Book from doing anything. He said in a leisurely tone, "Do you want to kill the Lord?"

The nameless heavenly book directly turned into a stream of light, and then slipped away from Mo Wushuang's fingers, and then returned to Mo Wushuang's sea of ​​consciousness, looking like a corpse.

Mo Wushuang murmured softly: "This temper is getting worse and worse."

However, Mo Wushuang's mind was not always focused on the Nameless Heavenly Book. After he remembered the environment and layout of the room in his mind, he teleported away.

Mo Wushuang's moment was random. Although there was no exact location, it was not too far away from here.

In front is a stream, surrounded by flowers, plants and trees, and not far behind is the residential loft.

Mo Wushuang thought about the space division technique and wanted to practice it immediately.

He had already memorized the space division technique in his mind, so there was no need to summon the Nameless Book.

After recalling the magic formula again, Mo Wushuang began to pinch the magic formula.

This move cannot be used in Xuanwu Continent, because the mysterious energy in Xuanwu Continent cannot support such a powerful space technique.

Spiritual energy is much more advanced than mysterious energy, so it should be possible.

And isn’t the so-called psychic forbidden land separated from the Yuanling Continent?

Mo Wushuang's expression was indifferent, his black eyes were as calm as water, but also seemed to have a hint of chill, and the white clothes on his body fluttered slightly in the wind.

At the same time, a ray of golden light flew out from between his fingers.

Immediately afterwards, the surrounding space began to become distorted.

Mo Wushuang's eyes couldn't help but move, and then he controlled the surrounding space according to the space method in his memory.

After a moment, a crack appeared in the space in front of him.

Mo Wushuang did not walk into the space crack, but first picked up a stone and then threw it into the space crack.