Chapter 88 Three Senior Brothers

After reaching the door of the room, Mo Ranqing reached out and knocked on the door.

Mo Wushuang did not open the door, but asked calmly: "What do you want?"

Mo Ranqing didn't push the door open and asked directly: "Just now, a very powerful soul power invaded Lingjian Mountain. I just want to ask, is that person you?"

There was no surprise on Mo Wushuang's face, and he said frankly: "It's indeed me."

"Excuse me." After Mo Ranqing finished speaking, he turned and left.

Mo Wushuang did not take Mo Ranqing's "interference" to heart. He summoned the Nameless Heavenly Book again, and then continued to study the space division technique.

So for the next three days, Mo Wushuang locked himself in the room and concentrated on studying the space division technique.

During this period, Lin Moyu never came to see Mo Wushuang.

There was one less person beside him, which made Mo Wushuang feel a little uncomfortable.

However, this emotion was not obvious, so Mo Wushuang ignored it.

Mo Ranqing lives on the second floor of the attic. Like Mo Wushuang, he likes a quiet environment and often lives in seclusion.

Unless there is something that requires him to come forward, he usually won't show up on his own initiative.

None of his three direct disciples live here.

However, within the stipulated time, the three direct disciples would come over to let him check the progress of his cultivation.

Mo Ranqing's character is silent, while Mo Wushuang is also indifferent.

So even when the two met, they both looked like they had nothing to say.

But there is a strange sense of harmony between the two of them.

Three more days passed like this, and Mo Wushuang tried the space division technique again.

However, this time the movement was noticed by Mo Ranqing, and he also discovered that Mo Wushuang was practicing the space division technique.

Mo Wushuang acted very calmly, his ice eyes were as still as water, and there was no trace of emotion on his face, which was as cold as frost.

Mo Ranqing looked at Mo Wushuang and asked, "Are you practicing the space division technique?"

Mo Wushuang nodded.

Mo Ranqing said: "I see that you are not very skilled."

Mo Wushuang said bluntly: "If I was proficient, how could I practice here?"

Mo Ranqing thought for a while and then said: "Although my space division technique is not as advanced as yours, I can use my own experience to give you some advice. Are you willing to listen?"

Mo Wushuang nodded and said, "Go ahead."

He knows how to draw parallels, so Mo Ranqing's experience may be of some help to him now.

Next, Mo Ranqing began to tell Mo Wushuang one by one about his previous training experiences.

After listening to it, Mo Wushuang really realized something.

So when he used the space division technique again, he succeeded.

After Mo Wushuang successfully practiced a spell, he would not pay attention to it again unless a new spell aroused his interest.

Mo Wushuang glanced at a pavilion not far ahead, and then walked over.

Just when Mo Ranqing was confused, he saw a guqin appearing out of thin air in Mo Wushuang's hands.