Chapter 159

Mo Wushuang released another lotus flower that emitted white light. Under the attack of this force, the wisp of evil energy in his hand began to struggle.

But a moment later, he saw that this wisp of evil energy actually formed a blood mist.

The blood mist violently enveloped Mo Wushuang.

But at the same time, Mo Wushuang's whole body also emitted a burst of white light, which instantly repelled the blood mist.

Xue Wu wanted to take the opportunity to escape, but saw a ball of flames attacking directly towards it.

This is the holy flame of chaos released by Mo Wushuang.

The blood mist attacked by the Chaos Holy Flame disappeared after a while.

And that wisp of evil spirit consciousness was also annihilated.

At the same time, I saw that the originally dark Yue Qiuqiu turned whiter and whiter.

It should be said that the strange black layer on his soul finally began to fade away.

Yue Qiuqiu also noticed it, so he got excited and said happily: "Hurry up and give me another little lotus. This little lotus is so powerful."

Hearing this, Mo Wushuang did not refuse and sent another small lotus flower to Yue Qiuqiu.

Under the power of Little Lotus, Yue Qiuqiu's soul body quickly returned to its normal state.

Yue Qiuqiu quickly went to look in the mirror, and when he looked at that familiar face, he felt tears filling his eyes.

"Am I beautiful?" Yue Qiuqiu approached Yue Liying who was closest to him and asked, her eyes full of expectation.

Yue Liying looked at his ancestor's face and was really surprised, but when he saw Yue Qiuqiu's behavior, he felt very speechless, so he reluctantly smiled and said: "It's beautiful."

"Ah, I knew I was the most beautiful person." After Yue Qiuqiu finished speaking, she asked Yue Qingyun: "Little grandson, who do you think is more beautiful, me or you?"

"Little grandson?" Yue Qingyun's expression seemed a little strange. No one had ever called him that.

"That's right." Yue Qiuqiu nodded and said matter-of-factly: "I am the ancestor of the Yue clan, and you also have blood belonging to the Yue clan, so it is natural for me to call you little grandson."

Yue Qingyun: "..."

"Little grandson?" Mo Chenyuan looked at Yue Qingyun with strange eyes.

"And you are also my little grandson." Yue Qiuqiu looked at Mo Wushuang happily: "You are also very beautiful!"

Mo Wushuang said expressionlessly: "I'm good-looking to begin with."

Yue Qiuqiu chuckled: "She only looks a little bit worse than me."

Mo Wushuang retorted: "No worse than you."

Lin Moyu turned her head, smiled at Mo Wushuang and said, "You are the most beautiful person in the Nine Heavens."

Yue Qiuqiu curled her lips: "What about me?"

Lin Moyu glanced at him lightly and said, "In my eyes, you are actually no more than a stone."

Yue Qiuqiu retorted dissatisfiedly: "Impossible, you are obviously blind."

Lin Moyu was too lazy to talk nonsense to him anymore, because he had already discovered that the ancient ancestor of the Yue clan was actually a narcissist.