Chapter 170 Playing with You

When Mo Junlan heard the sound of the piano, he turned to look at Mo Wushuang, seeming a little surprised and said: "Xiao Bailian can also play the piano?"

Hearing Mo Junlan's words, Mo Wushuang chose to ignore it and continued to play the piano with concentration. His fingering was very beautiful, and the sound pouring out had an otherworldly and ethereal charm, which seemed to be able to cleanse his mind.

Mo Junlan blinked, looked at Mo Wushuang, and continued: "Xiao Bailian plays the piano quite well."

Mo Junye glanced at Mo Junlan and said, "When I hear your words, I always feel that you are scolding him."

Hearing this, Mo Wushuang finally looked up at Mo Junye and asked, "Is he scolding me?"

Mo Junye glanced at him and explained: "In a certain space, if someone says you are a white lotus, they are mocking you."

Mo Wushuang: "..."

Mo Junlan raised his eyebrows lightly, smiled and said, "His body is a white lotus. Am I wrong?"

Mo Wushuang glanced at Mo Junlan thoughtfully, and then asked Mo Junye: "Then Black Lotus is also a curse word?"

"That's right." Mo Junye nodded and said, "The black lotus can be explained as it looks as noble, elegant, fresh and refined as a lotus on the surface, but it is sinister, vicious and sinister on the inside."

Mo Wushuang turned his attention to Mo Junlan again and said calmly: "I heard from your apprentice that this black lotus of yours is quite unreliable."

When Mo Junlan heard this, he immediately turned around and glared at Rong Qingmo, and said in a dissatisfied tone: "Why did you also tell him that your master is Black Lotus?"

Rong Qingmo snorted coldly. Now he didn't want to pay attention to this master at all. He was making trouble.

But now there is no one to coax him.

So he could only continue to sulk.

Mo Junlan curled his lips: "He is simply a villain."

Mo Wushuang glanced at Mo Junye, Mo Junxie and Ling Moye again, and said in a calm tone: "I also feel a similar power in you. Are you also transformed from lotus?"

Mo Junxie glanced sideways at Mo Wushuang and said, "I am neither white nor black. My true body is the most noble golden color."

Ling Moye said coldly: "Chaos Qinglian."

Mo Junye said: "The most elegant purple."

Mo Junlan: "..."

Mo Wushuang looked at Mo Junlan coldly and asked, "Black Lotus, was it you who gave the Pure White Lotus to the Evil King?"

Mo Junlan snorted coldly: "So what? I'm helping you."

Mo Wushuang glared at Mo Junlan and said in a very dissatisfied tone: "Then why do you call me an idiot?"

Mo Junlan replied: "Because your body is white and you look stupid, it's totally okay to call you an idiot."

Mo Wushuang frowned slightly and retorted: "You are lying."

Mo Junlan said very calmly: "I can't help it. After all, the people around me are all very crooked. If I don't become more crooked, they will kick me out of the circle."

Mo Jun Ye Leng sneered: "Nonsense."

Mo Junlan glanced at Mo Junye and snorted coldly: "You are the person with the most crooked character here."

Mo Junye looked at Mo Junlan coldly and said, "No matter how crooked my character is, it's still not one ten thousandth as good as yours. At least I won't even take out my soul to play with it."