Chapter 42 Wants Revenge

Seeing Lin Moyu standing still, Mo Wushuang frowned, looked at him coldly, and asked in a calm tone, "What's the matter with you?"

Lin Moyu came back to his senses, but his energy and blood were rising just now, and now there were two lines of blood flowing down from his nostrils.

It turned out that what he felt just now was not wrong.

He actually had a nosebleed.

And the reason actually stems from a man's figure.

He never knew he was so horny.

In a depressed mood, he couldn't help but think of Lu Zhiyuan.

He remembered that Lu Zhiyuan had a nosebleed when he looked at Mo Wushuang in the Yunxia Secret Realm.

In this way, the problem did not lie with him, it was just that the man in front of him was too stunning.

Mo Wushuang's expression was as cold as ice and snow, his white clothes were holy and elegant, and his grace was elegant. Even when he saw Lin Moyu's nosebleed, he still didn't react at all, and there was no trace of worry in his eyes.

Lin Moyu took out a handkerchief very calmly, then wiped off his nosebleed, and said without changing his expression: "When I was recovering my cultivation, something went wrong, which is why the nosebleed occurred."

As long as he doesn't feel embarrassed, then others will be embarrassed.

However, Mo Wushuang was different.

Because Mo Wushuang never knew what embarrassment was.

Mo Wushuang looked at him with cold eyes and said in a cold tone: "I'm not interested in your nosebleed."

Lin Moyu smiled softly. He looked at Mo Wushuang with a mysterious meaning that no one could see through. He curled his lips and said, "Wushuang, my cultivation has begun to recover."

Mo Wushuang's face was still expressionless, his icy eyes were indifferent, and there seemed to be no warmth in his body. He lightly opened his thin lips and said, "What next?"

"I said before that I can participate in the martial arts conference with you." Lin Moyu's eyebrows were slightly curved, the corners of her mouth were curled up, and she smiled: "Then the soul contract between us does not need to be terminated?"

When Mo Wushuang heard this, he was a little surprised and said: "Why do you always struggle with this matter?"

In fact, for him, the soul contract is nothing at all. Its only function is to temporarily fight against the laws of heaven in Xuanwu Continent.

It should be said that the soul Taoist contract, which seemed very important and sacred in the eyes of others, was completely meaningless to him.

"I don't want to break the only tie with you." Lin Moyu said truthfully.

The feeling this man gave him was too illusory, as if no one could keep him, let alone his heart.

Mo Wushuang glanced at him and said quietly: "If you don't want to cancel the soul contract, then don't cancel it."

Anyway, this soul contract has always been dispensable to him.

If the other party wanted to use a soul contract to keep him, then this idea would be too ridiculous.

When Lin Moyu heard this, her eyes suddenly brightened.

Mo Wushuang gave him a cold look and asked, "Is there anything else?"

Lin Moyu nodded, then took a deep breath and said to Mo Wushuang, "I want to go back to the Lin family."

He wants revenge.

He will never make things easy for those who harm him.

"Yes!" Mo Wushuang responded lightly, his expression indifferent as usual.

Lin Moyu looked at him, her expression seemed a little nervous, she pursed her lips and asked, "Will you go to the Lin family with me?"

He could never guess what Mo Wushuang was thinking, so he could only ask directly.

But deep down in his heart, he still longed for Mo Wushuang to go with him to the Lin family for revenge.

If Mo Wushuang is not willing to go to the Lin family with him, will he give up revenge for Mo Wushuang?

The answer seems obvious.

He can!

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com