Chapter 116 Redwood Coffin

Mo Wushuang answered truthfully: "Zun Huang is my father."

When Lin Moyu heard this, he was dazed for a moment, and then said a little self-deprecatingly: "I should have thought of it a long time ago. There is a prince in the Heavenly Palace of the Nine Heavens Realm, but he has never appeared in front of people. Everyone only knows that such a person exists. , yet no one knows his name or his appearance.”

Mo Wushuang looked at him doubtfully.

Lin Moyu murmured to herself: "Your surname is Mo, and Zun Huang is also surnamed Mo. It's a bit unbelievable to say that you two are not related."

Mo Wushuang couldn't understand the emotions in Lin Moyu's eyes. In fact, his reaction was very dull. Without emotions and desires, he would not have any extra thoughts to care about other people's emotional changes.

Lin Moyu's expression was very complicated. He looked at the elegant and beautiful face in front of him, and felt an inexplicable sense of inferiority in his heart. He whispered: "Wushuang, do you know? I wanted to take you out of the Heavenly Palace, but now, I can only I’m afraid it’s impossible, because the Emperor will not let you be with me.”

After he confirmed his feelings for Mo Wushuang, he came up with the idea of ​​becoming a Taoist couple with Mo Wushuang.

With everything he had now, he thought he could give Mo Wushuang the best thing.

However, at this moment, he realized that everything he owned was not as good as Mo Wushuang's identity.

Mo Wushuang is the aloof and extremely noble Prince of the Heavenly Palace, but in the eyes of the people in the Ninth Heaven Realm, he is just a being that everyone shouts about to fight and kill.

He is the supreme being in the demon world, but in the eyes of the people in the ninth heaven, he is still a disgusting existence.

The Demon Realm is naturally inferior to the Nine Heavens Realm.

If they knew that the Demon Lord of the Demon Realm actually wanted to become a Taoist couple with their Crown Prince, they would probably be so angry that they would directly attack the Demon Realm.

He has always known that the Demon Realm exists today only because the Emperor is too lazy to pay attention to the Demon Realm.

Especially over the years, Zunhuang seems to have paid little attention to matters in other dimensions.

He knew that there was a god-level formation in this peach blossom forest, and he was only able to pass through the formation directly because of his special physique.

"Wushuang, what do you think I should do?" Lin Moyu smiled bitterly, reached out and hugged Mo Wushuang gently, and whispered: "Wushuang, I love you."

Mo Wushuang said nothing, and his eyes were still indifferent.

Lin Moyu's tone contained a hint of bitterness: "Wushuang, I want to become a Taoist couple with you, but my status seems not worthy of you, and the emperor will not allow me to be with you."

Mo Wushuang thought for a while and suddenly asked, "Why doesn't he allow it?"

Lin Moyu lowered his eyes and said, "Because I am the Supreme Being of the Demon Realm."

Mo Wushuang looked at Lin Moyu's face and said calmly: "I've never heard of it."

Lin Moyu: "..."

Mo Wushuang said calmly: "If nothing happens, you can leave first."

Lin Moyu sighed.

Mo Wushuang said quietly: "He should be coming soon."

Lin Moyu knew that the "him" mentioned by Mo Wushuang was referring to Zun Huang.