Chapter 56 Can you do it?

After returning to the room, Mo Wushuang was not sleeping, but sitting cross-legged on the bed, running the Chaos Creation Technique to digest the power he had just swallowed.

After the power was digested, Mo Wushuang's cultivation level also advanced to the middle level of the Earth Profound Realm.

Mo Wushuang opened his eyes, looked at the nameless heavenly book floating opposite, and suddenly said: "I suddenly thought of a question, what if the laws of heaven in Yuanling Continent also exclude me? Could it be that I have to find someone in Yuanling Continent again? Become soul mates?"

He was a little unhappy.

It wasn't because of Lin Moyu, but because he found it too troublesome.

And he is a person who doesn't like trouble.

If Lin Moyu can successfully enter Yuanling Continent, you may not have to worry about this problem.

Mo Wushuang frowned and said with a hint of resistance in his tone: "Is it possible to keep him with you all the time? Is there any other way?"

There is currently no other way.

Mo Wushuang: "..."

After a while, the golden light on the Nameless Heavenly Book suddenly flashed several times.

Mo Wushuang raised his eyes and looked over.

The power of merit may be able to counteract the power of heavenly laws.

Mo Wushuang whispered: "The power of merit?"

You can gain the power of merit by doing good deeds.

Mo Wushuang refused without any hesitation: "I don't want to do good things."

Then just wait and continue to be struck to death by thunder.

Mo Wushuang said expressionlessly: "I now possess the power of thunder and lightning. Even if another thunderstorm strikes from the sky, I'm afraid it won't be able to kill me."

But the power of the laws of heaven can kill you.

Mo Wushuang: "..."

Although you have never cared about your own life, you have already died once. Do you want to be killed in the same way again?

Mo Wushuang said calmly: "I don't want to!"

Being wiped out again in the same way was indeed a bit unacceptable to him.

Even if the other party is Tiandao, he is a little unhappy.

Then think of ways to collect the power of merit.

Mo Wushuang said without hesitation: "Then I'd better take Lin Moyu with me."

After arriving in Yuanling Continent, I still don’t know whether Lin Moyu can do it!

Mo Wushuang asked thoughtfully: "Do you think Lin Moyu is not good?"

He may or may not be able to do it, and it's always good to be more prepared.

Mo Wushuang said coldly: "Let's talk tomorrow."

After saying that, he lay down directly.

Seeing that the golden light on the Nameless Heavenly Book was still flashing, Mo Wushuang raised his hand and directly took the Nameless Heavenly Book back into the sea of ​​consciousness, and then cut off the connection with the Nameless Heavenly Book.

This crappy book is also really annoying at times.

He hates being disturbed by people and he hates being disturbed by books.