Chapter 142 Lotus Birthmark

Mo Chenyuan was well-informed, and at this moment he could see that there was something wrong with Yue Qingyun's memory. A cold light flashed in his eyes, but there was still a gentle look on his face.

Yue Qingyun frowned, her face was as pale as paper, and her mind was tingling, but she could not remember the things she had forgotten.

Mo Chenyuan looked at Yue Qingyun and felt very distressed. He helped Yue Qingyun sit down by the bed, and then injected a force into his body. After a moment, he suddenly narrowed his eyes and said in a deep voice. Said: "Not only has your memory been tampered with, but someone has also placed a restriction in your body. Once you think of the past, you will be shaken."

When Yue Qingyun heard this, her heart tightened. Sure enough, there was something wrong with his body.

The betrayal he thought was just because someone had tampered with his memory.

"I'm sorry..." Yue Qingyun murmured to herself, her eyes were red and her expression was painful.

"I will find a way to solve this problem for you." Mo Chenyuan reached out and hugged Yue Qingyun's body, feeling a secret hatred in his heart. Who was targeting them?

Now he has no clue at all.

Yue Qingyun took a deep breath, with an expression of pain and regret, and whispered: "You first find a way to solve Wushuang's problem, he only has three days."

Mo Chenyuan glanced at Mo Wushuang, but saw Mo Wushuang looking at them expressionlessly, and he suddenly felt a sense of frustration in his heart.

What should he do with this son?

Mo Wushuang suddenly asked: "Is Dark Moon Pavilion related to evil spirits?"

Yue Wuyan's expression was a bit unnatural.

"Yes." Yue Qingyun didn't mean to hide it. He said, "Dark Moon Pavilion and King Sha are in a cooperative relationship."

Mo Wushuang frowned slightly and asked quietly: "What is the evil king?"

"The Evil King is not a thing." As soon as Yue Qingyun said these words, she felt something was wrong, and immediately said: "The Evil King is the king of evil ghosts. Its strength is unpredictable. I can only barely fight with it. , and the Evil King also has the ability to control all evil spirits, especially in recent years, its strength seems to be getting stronger and stronger, and now I am afraid that I can no longer defeat it."

The last time he fought against the Evil King was eighteen years ago.

Eighteen years have passed, and King Sha's strength must have improved greatly. However, because of the influence of his memory, his strength has not improved even a little bit, and has always been at the original level.

Yue Wuyan glanced at Mo Wushuang and said helplessly: "In fact, I already knew that there were evil ghosts in the Xianyuan Cave we went to before."

Mo Wushuang nodded and said, "It doesn't matter. I already knew you had bad intentions, so I let you go ahead."

Yue Wuyan: "..."

Yue Qingyun continued: "The Xianyuan Cave Mansion was moved to Yuanling Continent by the Evil King. In addition, the Evil King also released evil ghosts in many low-level spaces. It said that it can completely eliminate evil ghosts. That’s the person it’s looking for.”

Mo Wushuang said without hesitation: "Yue Wuyan said that Mo Chenyuan can also destroy evil spirits."

In his eyes, Mo Chenyuan is just Mo Chenyuan now, not his father.