Chapter 101 The Ferocious Beast of Cold Pond

The Holy Realm is also a high-level secret realm in Yuanling Continent, but now there are only two people in the Holy Realm, Mo Wushuang and Lin Moyu.

The Nameless Heavenly Book is responsible for guiding the way, and if he encounters any useful spiritual grass on the way, Lin Moyu will take the initiative to pull it out, and then give it to Mo Wushuang to deal with.

The two of them divided the work and cooperated, and a lot of spiritual grass quickly accumulated in the space.

But it also delayed the time to find the third petal of the Pure World White Lotus, at least that's what the Nameless Heavenly Book thinks.

But Mo Wushuang never paid attention to Wuming Tianshu's various little emotions.

He is such a cold and heartless master.

The scope of the holy realm is very large, and even Mo Wushuang's soul power cannot cover it all at once.

On the third day after entering the holy realm, Mo Wushuang and Lin Moyu followed the Unnamed Heavenly Book to a deep valley.

There is a cold pool in the deep valley.

Mo Wushuang looked up at the Nameless Heavenly Book and said coldly: "You want me to jump?"

yes!

After giving Mo Wushuang the answer, the Nameless Heavenly Book returned directly to Mo Wushuang's sea of ​​consciousness.

"Do you want to enter the cold pool?" Lin Moyu frowned.

Mo Wushuang nodded.

The water in Hantan is extremely cold.

There are layers of white cold air permeating the water. If an ordinary mortal stood here, he would probably be cold to death.

Although the cold pool is not big, it is not known how deep it is.

Lin Moyu glanced at Mo Wushuang and said, "How about I go down and investigate first? I have demon energy to protect me, so it's safer."

"I also have magical powers to protect my body." Mo Wushuang glanced at Lin Moyu lightly and then entered the cold pool directly.

Lin Moyu: "..."

Now that Mo Wushuang has gone down, Lin Moyu will definitely not stand there and wait.

After all, no one knows what will be under the cold pool.

After Lin Moyu entered the cold pool, he quickly caught up with Mo Wushuang.

Mo Wushuang's body was protected by a barrier, and when he was in the cold pool, it was like walking on land.

The same goes for Lin Moyu.

Although the water in Hantan was very cold, it was still no match for their spiritual power.

The only thing I was worried about was not knowing what monsters were under the cold pool.

According to previous examples, water is one of the easiest places for monsters to appear.

Facts have proved that Lin Moyu's idea was right.

Just when he met Mo Wushuang, he suddenly faced two beast eyes.

The two beast pupils are almost only the whites of the eyes. If you don't look carefully, you won't find the small black pupils.

It was a beast they had never seen before.

Ice blue spikes grow densely on its scales. Although it is not large, its aura is very powerful.