Chapter 39 I want you

Mo Wushuang was not interested in the forbidden blood arts he mentioned, so he asked again: "What are the requirements for participating in the martial arts conference?"

Lin Moyu replied: "As long as your cultivation level reaches the Earth Mysterious Realm."

After listening, Mo Wushuang looked at Lin Moyu with a hint of inexplicable meaning.

Lin Moyu noticed the change in his expression, raised her eyebrows and asked, "What's the problem?"

He was a little curious, because Mo Wushuang rarely showed his emotions, and usually he couldn't tell what Mo Wushuang was thinking.

But at the next moment, what Mo Wushuang said made it difficult for him to calm down.

Mo Wushuang looked cold, but replied very calmly: "I'm wondering whether I should terminate my soul contract with you first."

When Lin Moyu heard this, her expression couldn't help but froze.

"According to what you just said, you should not be able to participate in the martial arts conference." Mo Wushuang said expressionlessly: "And it is impossible for me to give up participating in the martial arts conference for you."

Lin Moyu's expression darkened, and her hands under her sleeves clenched into fists involuntarily. She pursed her lips and said in a slightly low voice, "What if I can participate?"

"Huh?" Mo Wushuang looked at Lin Moyu doubtfully.

Lin Moyu raised her eyes and looked at Mo Wushuang, with a strange expression on her face. She raised her lips and said, "If I can attend the martial arts conference with you in a year's time, then won't the soul contract between us need to be terminated?"

Mo Wushuang looked at Lin Moyu calmly and said in a calm tone: "My original plan was to terminate the soul contract with you after leaving Xuanwu Continent."

Lin Moyu narrowed his eyes and suddenly asked: "Then why did you want to become a soul mate with me in the first place?"

Mo Wushuang glanced at him and said coldly: "You are not qualified to know the answer."

Lin Moyu took a deep breath and tried to calm down the ups and downs of emotions in her heart. She pretended to be calm and said: "Although you didn't say it, I also know that you are definitely not from Xuanwu Continent."

Mo Wushuang said calmly: "You are right, I doubt it myself."

Lin Moyu's eyes were locked on Mo Wushuang's face, and she asked in a low voice: "Are you really amnesiac, or are you pretending to be?"

Mo Wushuang looked indifferently, looked at Lin Moyu coldly, lightly opened his thin lips and said: "Whether it is true or not, it has nothing to do with you."

Lin Moyu sneered and looked at Mo Wushuang with a faint look. The curve of the corner of his mouth gradually turned gloomy and said, "Why does it have nothing to do with me? If you have fake amnesia, then you have deceived me."

Mo Wushuang still looked at him with a cold look.

"Wushuang, do you also dislike me for being a useless person now?" Although Lin Moyu had a smile on his face, the look in his eyes was sinister.

"No!" Mo Wushuang said truthfully without expression.

"Since you don't dislike me, then why do you want to terminate the soul contract with me?" Lin Moyu looked at him coldly.

This was the first time he looked at Mo Wushuang with such cold eyes.

However, Mo Wushuang's mood still had no ups and downs, and he was still as indifferent as water. He looked into Lin Moyu's eyes and said bluntly: "Because I don't need a Taoist companion, and the relationship between you and me is originally a battle of each getting what he needs." trade."

"Do you really don't need a Taoist companion?" Lin Moyu's eyes suddenly glanced at Mo Wushuang's lower body.

Mo Wushuang seemed to be unaware of it, his expression was indifferent as usual, and he said calmly: "No need."

"But what if I need a Taoist companion?" Lin Moyu's eyes fell on Mo Wushuang's face again.

"This is your business and has nothing to do with me." Mo Wushuang said very calmly.

"But... what if I want you?" Lin Moyu looked at Mo Wushuang with a trace of unnoticeable expectation.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com