Chapter 32 Shut him up

Hearing Mo Kuangyun's words, You Xiaoan immediately became vigilant and looked at Mo Kuangyun with a strange look. It seemed that he not only had to guard against strangers, but also the acquaintances around him.

Mr. Mo belongs to his young master and no one can take it away.

Even the young master’s friends can’t steal it.

After hearing Mo Kuangyun's words, Lin Moyu's eyes darkened slightly.

As for Mo Wushuang, he still regarded Mo Kuangyun as nothing.

After Mo Kuangyun finished speaking, his eyes turned to Mo Wushuang. His expression was startled at first, and then he said without hesitation, "She is really a magnificent beauty."

Mo Wushuang glanced at Mo Kuangyun coldly, like ice that had not melted for thousands of years, and it was cold to the bones. There was no trace of emotion on his clear face, but it seemed to have a touch of ethereal fairy aura.

The legendary gods are inherently ruthless.

"Uh!" Mo Kuangyun caught Mo Wushuang's gaze and shuddered unexpectedly, and laughed dryly, "It just looks too indifferent."

That look was so cold, without any emotion in it, just like ice cubes.

It was so cold that he felt like he was shivering.

But she also looks really beautiful.

Lin Moyu glanced at Mo Kuangyun and asked, "I remember your wedding is approaching, why would your family let you leave home?"

"I escaped secretly." Mo Kuangyun sighed, and then said sadly, "Actually, it can be considered an escape from marriage."

Just three years ago, his family arranged a marriage for him, but he didn't like the other party.

He had tried to resist before, but he still couldn't defeat the family's power.

I was very lucky to escape successfully this time.

"I thought you really left home for me!" Lin Moyu glanced sideways at Mo Kuangyun.

"Looking for you is the main thing, and escaping from marriage is just a convenience." Mo Kuangyun laughed dryly.

"Then what are your plans next?" Lin Moyu asked.

"I'll follow you first." Mo Kuangyun replied, "I don't have anywhere to go for the time being anyway."

Lin Moyu subconsciously turned her head to look at Mo Wushuang.

However, Mo Wushuang didn't seem to be listening to them. He moved slowly, walked directly past Mo Kuangyun, and then continued walking forward.

He didn't care about their affairs at all, as if everything around him had nothing to do with him.

"He..." Mo Kuangyun turned his head and looked at Mo Wushuang's figure with some surprise.

"Maybe he didn't take you seriously." Lin Moyu said calmly.

Mo Kuangyun, "..."

This seems a bit heartbreaking.

"I can't protect myself now. Are you sure you want to stay with me?" Lin Moyu said in a deep voice.

"I can protect you!" Mo Kuangyun looked at Lin Moyu and pretended to be affectionate, "After all, we are good brothers."

Lin Moyu followed Mo Wushuang's footsteps and said softly, "If you are not afraid of death, then follow."

"I'm afraid of death." Mo Kuangyun said with a look of horror.

It's just that the expression he put on was a bit exaggerated, and you could tell at a glance that he was pretending.

"Master Mo, if you are afraid of death, then don't follow us." You Xiaoan took the opportunity to say, "That young man in white really likes killing people, especially those who talk a lot."

When Mo Kuangyun heard this, he was stunned for a moment, then looked at Mo Wushuang's figure, curled his lips and said with an evil smile, "As the saying goes, if you die under the peonies, you will be charming even if you are a ghost. The young man in white is so beautiful, even if you die under his In my hands, I am willing to do it.”

When You Xiaoan heard this, his eyes widened instantly.

Mo Wushuang, who was walking in front, suddenly asked, "Who is he?"

"My friend." Lin Moyu replied immediately.

"Tell him to shut up." Mo Wushuang said coldly.

Lin Moyu, "..."

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com