Chapter 112 Death of Liu Yi

Although the man in purple was stunned for a moment because of Mo Wushuang's words, he quickly came to his senses and said with a smile, "My name is Yue Wuyan."

Mo Wushuang was too lazy to pay attention to him anymore, turned around, and continued to follow the Wuming Book.

Yue Wuyan looked at Mo Wushuang's figure and couldn't help but murmured: "Am I so annoying?"

However, Yue Wuyan continued to follow Mo Wushuang.

At this moment, Mo Wushuang suddenly turned around and raised his hand, and dozens of darts flew towards Yue Wuyan.

In his free time, he refined a lot of darts.

There are a lot of darts in the space!

The materials for refining darts are the pile of mysterious coins that are of no use anymore.

Yue Wuyan's figure dodged the dart attack in a flash.

But then, there was another sound of piano.

Mo Wushuang saw that Mo Wushuang had summoned the Ice Soul-Severing Piano, and his delicate fingers were flicking the strings, and the light blue light escaping from the Ice Soul-Severing Piano condensed into ice in an instant.

Yue Wuyan seemed to have expected that Mo Wushuang would use this move, so she already had a way to deal with it.

His figure was seen jumping up into the sky, and then he took out another talisman.

The talisman exploded in an instant.

The surrounding space was also distorted at the same time, and there was even a suction force.

At the same time, all the power that Mo Wushuang fought was swallowed up by the twisted space.

Mo Wushuang couldn't help being stunned. His eyes were staring straight at the twisted space, his expression thoughtful.

At the moment when Mo Wushuang was stunned, Yue Wuyan had also returned to the ground.

Mo Wushuang turned his gaze to Yue Wuyan again, and there seemed to be a strange look in his ice eyes.

Yue Wuyan looked at Mo Wushuang and knew that the other person was attracted by the talisman just now. She raised her eyebrows and curled her lips and said: "I still have that kind of talisman. If you want it, it's not impossible. I’ll give you one, but I have one condition, that is, let me continue to follow you.”

Mo Wushuang looked at him doubtfully: "Why do you want to follow me?"

Yue Wuyan smiled and said, "I already mentioned the reason just now. Meeting an old friend in a foreign country."

Mo Wushuang frowned: "I don't believe it."

Yue Wuyan sighed: "This is the truth. I have been wandering around Yuanling Continent for several years, but I have never met anyone who has come down from the Nine Heavens Realm. Now that I meet you, I feel particularly kind."

Mo Wushuang said very frankly: "But I can't feel any intimacy with you at all."

Yue Wuyan said: "When you get along with me for a few more days, you will develop this sense of intimacy."

Mo Wushuang looked at him strangely: "I don't think so."

Yue Wuyan raised her eyebrows and asked, "What's the reason? I think it should be possible. After all, we are from the same world."

Mo Wushuang replied expressionlessly: "Because I'm not interested in you."

Yue Wuyan: "..."

Mo Wushuang said coldly: "You are too annoying, I don't like you."