Chapter 60 Like a mouse

Just when Mo Wushuang's fingers touched the demonic energy, a ray of golden thunder suddenly emerged from his fingertips, and then quickly wrapped around the wisp of demonic energy.

Mo Wushuang couldn't help being stunned, because this ray of golden thunder and lightning was not summoned by him.

The thunder and lightning seemed to be fighting with the demonic energy, but it didn't take long for the golden thunder and lightning to swallow up the ray of demonic energy.

Mo Wushuang: "..."

Lin Moyu finally felt relieved. He walked towards Mo Wushuang and said with a slightly unhappy expression: "I won't do this next time. Anyway, I can't do this kind of thing again."

Mo Wushuang ignored Lin Moyu, then teleported and returned to his previous sitting position.

Lin Moyu: "..."

After daybreak, they continued flying with their swords and headed towards their destination.

Lin Moyu had always kept in mind what Mo Wushuang said last night.

Mo Wushuang had no interest in finding his heart, but Lin Moyu couldn't forget the feeling of no heartbeat last night.

He wanted Mo Wushuang's people, he wanted Mo Wushuang's heart, and he wanted Mo Wushuang's love even more.

Three days later, they arrived at the territory of Qianyin Sect.

Lin Moyu looked strange and said, "This seems to be the territory of the Qianyin Sect. Could it be that the thing you are looking for is in the Qianyin Sect?"

Mo Wushuang did not immediately respond to Lin Moyu's words, but turned to look at the nameless heavenly book floating beside him.

Lin Moyu knew that Mo Wushuang was reading his transparent book, so she waited for him.

The thing is under the mountain peak ahead.

"Under the mountain peak?" Mo Wushuang frowned and said, "Are you going to go underground?"

That's right.

Mo Wushuang: "..."

There are evil spirits on the mountain peak ahead, and they must have just formed.

Mo Wushuang told Lin Moyu everything he read in the Nameless Heavenly Book.

"This Qianyin Sect is really up to something." Lin Moyu smiled coldly and said, "They actually created an evil ghost."

Mo Wushuang didn't say anything and directly took out the Ice Soul Severing Piano.

Lin Moyu turned to look at him and asked, "Are you planning to take action directly?"

Mo Wushuang said bluntly: "Yes!"

Lin Moyu frowned and said, "I think we should investigate first."

Mo Wushuang said coldly: "No need."

Lin Moyu thought of Mo Wushuang's character and couldn't help but ask, "Don't you think it's too troublesome?"

Mo Wushuang nodded.

Lin Moyu: "..."

However, Lin Moyu failed to stop Mo Wushuang in the end. With his and Mo Wushuang's current strength, they were enough to defeat the Qianyin Sect.

Not to mention, he and Mo Wushuang had never used all their strength in front of others.

The mountain peak in front is where the Qianyin Sect's sect is located, and the disciples of the Qianyin Sect also live here.