Chapter 40 You are boring

Mo Wushuang's expression was indifferent, with no emotion in his eyes. He looked at Lin Moyu and replied calmly: "If you want me, that's your own business and has nothing to do with me."

Lin Moyu didn't expect that Mo Wushuang would answer like this. She couldn't help but be stunned for a moment. After thinking for a moment, she suddenly asked: "If you were me, what would you do?"

Mo Wushuang didn't hesitate at all and uttered one word coldly: "Grab!"

Lin Moyu: "..."

Sure enough, you can't look at this man with normal people's thinking.

Mo Wushuang stared at him without saying a word.

Lin Moyu looked at Mo Wushuang's Qinghua's poetic facial features. Although he was stunned, the feeling she gave him was also cold to the bone. She was silent for a moment and then said: "Although this behavior is very similar to that of a bandit, can I Ask, how would you grab it?”

Since you are trying to rob someone, you don't need to care about whether the other person likes you too.

He suddenly felt that directly robbing people seemed to be a good move.

But the problem is, he can't seem to beat Mo Wushuang.

Mo Wushuang looked at him with a cold and indifferent expression, but what he said was very domineering and said: "Of course, do it directly."

Lin Moyu asked again: "What should I do if I can't beat him?"

Mo Wushuang's eyes were calm, looking at Lin Moyu indifferently, and said in a cold tone: "It is impossible for this kind of thing to happen to me."

When he said this, he was actually stunned for a moment.

These words seemed to pop up in his subconscious.

In fact, his mentality has always been one of supremacy.

He has a very cold personality and an indifferent temperament, but when he does things or treats other people, he actually has a restrained domineering air.

Lin Moyu raised her eyebrows slightly and said with a half-smile, "You are quite confident."

Mo Wushuang frowned and asked coldly: "What's wrong?"

Lin Moyu shook her head and sighed: "I am the one who is wrong."

His possessiveness towards this man seemed a little abnormal, as if he was possessed by a demon.

He himself was troubled by this issue.

Mo Wushuang looked at him indifferently and said coldly: "You are boring."

"You actually find it boring..." Lin Moyu smiled bitterly and said, "Forget it, I'm doing it myself anyway."

Because he didn't control his heart, no matter what bad consequences there were in the future, he would have to bear it.

Mo Wushuang was too lazy to pay attention to Lin Moyu anymore, turned around and left.

"Last question." Lin Moyu took a deep breath, stared at Mo Wushuang's back, and asked aloud: "Wushuang, do you allow me to rob you?"

If Mo Wushuang doesn't allow it, will he give up?

No!

He will definitely not give up and will definitely continue to grab Mo Wushuang, but he may also have his neck broken by Mo Wushuang.

The end is just like the previous flower-picking bees.

Although loving him may result in him being killed, the paranoia in his bones does not allow him to give up.

He might really be crazy.

Hearing this, Mo Wushuang stopped, turned around, looked at him indifferently, his eyes were frosty, and his tone was cold: "This is your own business, and it still has nothing to do with me. As for whether you can grab me, then It all depends on your own ability.”

After saying that, Mo Wushuang turned around and left again.

The breeze blew past, and his hair fluttered in the sky like drizzle and clouds.

Dressed in white clothes, as elegant as clouds, with a fairy-like appearance and beautiful face, he seems to be an outsider who does not eat the fireworks of the world.

But he is so indifferent that people dare not approach him.

Lin Moyu looked at Mo Wushuang's back, feeling a bit bitter in her heart.

If you want to snatch this cold and heartless man, it will be as difficult as climbing to the sky.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com