Chapter 50 Ice soul breaks the soul

Mo Wushuang held the guqin he had made by himself, and gently plucked the strings with his flawless white fingers. The sound quality was ethereal and loose, long and distant, and as clear as spring water.

The results of the string audition made Mo Wushuang very satisfied.

Even if Lin Moyu doesn't understand Guqin, he still knows that this is a peerless piano.

Lin Moyu looked at Mo Wushuang and couldn't help but ask, "What's the name of this piano?"

Mo Wushuang lowered his eyelashes, his jade-like fingers flicked the ice strings on the guqin again, and said in a calm tone: "Ice Soul-Severing Soul Qin."

Lin Moyu asked curiously: "Is this your weapon?"

He remembered that Mo Wushuang was a music master, and his accomplishments were even better than those of the entire Qianyin Sect.

Mo Wushuang's expression was as cold as ever, and he said indifferently: "No!"

He doesn't have a fixed weapon, but for him, it doesn't matter what he uses to kill.

Lin Moyu lowered his head slightly, looked at the Ice Soul-Severing Piano in Mo Wu's hands, and said with some hesitation: "But your Ice Soul-Severing Piano, as soon as you hear it, you can tell that it is used to kill people..."

Mo Wushuang glanced at him and explained, "I just randomly picked this name."

Lin Moyu: "..."

"But you're right." Mo Wushuang's white and delicate jade fingers gently brushed the light blue ice string, and a spring-like tone fell into his ears. Even if it was just a casual touch, it was very touching. It sounded pleasant to the ear, and the strings seemed to be glowing with a faint luster, and the wood used for the body of the instrument was gilt and dark red, which looked luxurious and magnificent. He turned his cold eyes slightly and looked at Lin Moyu without a trace of emotion, his tone Smoothly and without any ups and downs, he said: "The Ice Soul Severing Piano can indeed be used to kill people, but whether I want to use it or not depends on my mood."

Lin Moyu was speechless.

Mo Wushuang ignored Lin Moyu and walked out of the room holding the Bingso Duanhun Qin.

Lin Moyu followed him.

There is a pavilion in the courtyard, with several peach blossom trees in the back and a small lake in front with the gurgling sound of rockery water.

Mo Wushuang was sitting under the pavilion, and the Ice Soul Soul-Severing Piano that he originally held in his hand had been placed on the stone table in front of him.

With a thought, the Nameless Heavenly Book has been summoned.

At this time, a piece of piano music was displayed on the page of the Nameless Heavenly Book.

After Mo Wushuang took a look, he started playing.

As for Lin Moyu's existence, he seemed to have ignored it.

Lin Moyu sat opposite Mo Wushuang. When he looked at Mo Wushuang's eyes, he felt that these eyes were like dewdrops in the morning, pure but cold, yet so captivating.

Mo Wushuang's fingering on the piano is very beautiful, just like his appearance and demeanor, elegant and elegant.

The breeze blew by, ruffling his black hair, his clothes fluttering, his grace was peerless in Tsinghua University, his character was like frost, and he was as beautiful as a fairy in a painting.

Lin Moyu's eyes gradually became confused, but she still stared at Mo Wushuang.

The faint sound of the piano dropped into his heart like spring water.