Chapter 121 Too ugly

Yue Wuyan had a dark face, gritted her teeth, and finally said angrily, "Mo Wushuang, are you an idiot?"

Mo Wushuang glanced at Yue Wuyan with cold eyes, and said in a cold tone: "If it weren't for the fact that you are still somewhat useful, I would strangle you to death right now."

Yue Wuyan said angrily: "Now that you've shattered my pants, you actually want to kill me?"

Mo Wushuang stared at him with a very calm expression and said calmly: "Isn't it just a pair of pants? Do you need to be so angry?"

Listening to Mo Wushuang's words, Yue Wuyan felt the urge to vomit blood, gritted her teeth and said, "Is this a problem with a pair of pants?"

Mo Wushuang's expression was blank: "I just destroyed your pants and didn't do anything to you. Could it be that I also hurt you? But I control my power very well, so I shouldn't hurt you."

Yue Wuyan said angrily: "You hurt my self-esteem."

Mo Wushuang: "..."

Lin Moyu reached out to cover Mo Wushuang's eyes again, her face was gloomy, but her voice was unusually calm: "Don't look at his lower body, it's too ugly and it will stain your eyes."

His Wushuang is so pure and should not be tainted by a dirty person like Yue Wuyan.

Not even just the eyes.

However, after what happened today, he felt that he needed to explain some more unusual things to Mo Wushuang.

"Hurry up and let go of the silver thread on my body." Yue Wuyan felt a toothache, and he wanted to curse.

But when he looked at Mo Wushuang's face, he couldn't bear to scold him.

So he had no choice but to glare at Lin Moyu fiercely.

It just so happened that Lin Moyu didn't like him either.

Although Lin Moyu didn't want to care about Yue Wuyan's pants, he didn't want Mo Wushuang to look at other men's bodies, so he said: "Wushuang, let him go."

Mo Wushuang said, "What should I do if I don't want to let go?"

Lin Moyu: "..."

Yue Wuyan: "..."

Mo Wushuang pulled Lin Moyu's hand away again, then continued to stare at Yue Wuyan's lower body, frowning, and said thoughtfully: "So where is your third leg? Could it be that it can still shrink? You Can you put it out for me to see?"

He wanted to see what a three-legged human would look like.

Yue Wuyan's face suddenly turned red, and a storm seemed to be brewing in his eyes. His face was slightly distorted, and he was about to speak.

But then she heard Lin Moyu say: "Wushuang, his third leg cannot be seen in the light, because it is too short and it will hurt his self-esteem."

When Yue Wuyan heard Lin Moyu's words, she suddenly felt the urge to vomit blood.

"Oh!" Mo Wushuang responded lightly, and glanced sideways at Yue Wuyan. Seeing that Yue Wuyan seemed to be really about to vomit blood, she withdrew the silver thread tied to his body.

After Yue Wuyan regained his freedom, he immediately took out a set of clothes and changed into them, but his expression was still very ugly.

Especially when looking at Mo Wushuang, there was a sense of gnashing of teeth.

Yue Wuyan smiled coldly and said, "I now believe that you may not come from a big family. After all, no young master from a big family is as idiotic as you."