Chapter 114 Restoring Memory

At this moment, Lin Moyu suddenly turned around and attacked Yue Wuyan.

Yue Wuyan didn't expect that Lin Moyu would suddenly attack her. After being stunned for a moment, she quickly avoided Lin Moyu's attack.

Lin Moyu wanted to kill him, so when he launched the attack, he showed no mercy.

Yue Wuyan's face couldn't help but darken, and she was also merciless.

He didn't want to attack Mo Wushuang because he really had a crush on Mo Wushuang.

But he didn't have a good impression of Lin Moyu, so when he struck, he became more ruthless every time.

Lin Moyu naturally did not give in too much.

After all, it was rare for Mo Wushuang to ask him to do something, and he had to do it well.

Even if he has to pay a price, he will kill Yue Wuyan.

Because he vaguely felt that this person's existence must be a huge potential danger.

Lin Moyu directly summoned the strange fire, and then controlled the strange fire to deal with Yue Wuyan.

Yue Wuyan was a little surprised when he saw the strange fire, but he quickly came back to his senses.

Lin Moyu's sword and strange fire attacked Yue Wuyan at the same time. Fortunately, Yue Wuyan's cultivation level was much higher than that of Lin Moyu, so she was not injured for the time being.

But Yue Wuyan also discovered that Mo Wushuang had disappeared, and his expression darkened involuntarily.

While Lin Moyu and Yue Wuyan were still fighting, Mo Wushuang had teleported away.

After teleporting away, Mo Wushuang teleported several times in succession, and then stopped in a valley.

"Is this here?" Mo Wushuang looked up at the Unnamed Heavenly Book.

The Nameless Heavenly Book did not answer Mo Wushuang's words this time.

I saw the golden light covering the nameless book suddenly dissipating, and it was also extremely dazzling.

Mo Wushuang closed his eyes subconsciously.

At the same time, a twisted space suddenly appeared in front of Mo Wushuang.

The twisted space swallowed Mo Wushuang instantly.

However, Mo Wushuang was still not damaged at all.

And Mo Wushuang's figure also disappeared.

The originally distorted space also instantly returned to peace, as if nothing had happened here.

Mo Wushuang slowly opened his eyes, and his environment had also changed.

This seems to be a stone chamber, and not far ahead, there is a coffin.

There were some yellow talismans affixed around the coffin, but the runes on the talismans were actually made of blood.

Mo Wushuang's eyes swept over the runes. He felt vaguely that the runes were familiar, but he couldn't remember where he had seen them before.

But Mo Wushuang didn't think much, he moved towards the coffin.

I wonder if there are any bodies inside?

The coffin was made of mahogany, but Mo Wushuang could still tell that the material of the coffin was not ordinary mahogany.

Because he could feel the power emanating from the coffin.