Chapter 99 Lord of Holy Moon City

The old man was hit by lightning, and his body was immediately blown to pieces. His body parts and flesh, as well as bright red blood, were all over the floor.

Because the thunder and lightning came from the sky, no one suspected that it was Mo Wushuang or Lin Moyu who did it.

But after the old man died without a complete body, countless thunder and lightning crackled down from the sky.

But this time the target of the lightning attack was the people who had just watched and scolded Mo Wushuang and Lin Moyu.

Since they are unwilling to apologize or admit their mistakes, they should just be punished.

Mo Wushuang showed no mercy when he summoned thunder and lightning.

Even if some people did not die in the end, they would be seriously injured, and even their skin would be scorched by lightning.

When Lin Moyu heard the thunder, she looked back and finally understood the meaning of what Mo Wushuang just said.

Um!

Sure enough, the bitch has her own destiny!

Now the "thunder and lightning from the sky" killed them.

Lin Moyu was in a happy mood, but it was not because those people had been punished, but because he knew who had made those thunder and lightning.

"Wushuang, are you angry?" Lin Moyu couldn't help asking.

Mo Wushuang turned to look at him and answered honestly: "I'm not angry, I just don't like them."

Lin Moyu asked again: "Then do you have any intention of taking action for me?"

Mo Wushuang thought for a while and then replied: "There should be."

When Lin Moyu heard this, her mood instantly became better again.

He asked no more questions.

Because he was afraid that Mo Wushuang would say something that would make him feel heartbroken again.

After all, he knew Mo Wushuang's way of speaking very well.

Next, the two went to a restaurant for dinner.

After ordering the dishes, Lin Moyu stopped the waiter who was about to walk away.

Lin Moyu took out a piece of silver, which is the transaction currency used by ordinary mortals.

The waiter was an ordinary mortal. After seeing this ingot of silver, he swallowed subconsciously.

"Let me ask you a few questions." Lin Moyu said, "Is there a secret realm called the Holy Land nearby?"

When the waiter heard this, he nodded and replied: "There is such a secret realm, but it is not open now."

Lin Moyu asked again: "When will the holy realm be opened?"

The waiter replied: "I heard that it is opened once every hundred years."

Lin Moyu frowned and continued to ask: "When was the last time it was turned on?"

The waiter thought for a while, and then replied: "It seems to be the year I was born."

Lin Moyu looked at the waiter's appearance. He was probably only in his twenties.

The waiter added: "The time when the Holy Realm was opened seems to have been twenty-five years ago."

Lin Moyu frowned and said, "Doesn't that mean we have to wait more than seventy years?"