Chapter 122 Xianyuan Cave Mansion

Mo Wushuang didn't think about it when he said these words, and he habitually called out Mo Chenyuan's name.

This incident seemed normal in Mo Wushuang's eyes, but Yue Wuyan was startled, and he looked at Mo Wushuang with a strange expression.

Mo Wushuang still looked cold, not feeling that he had said anything wrong at all.

"I don't know how the Emperor Zun eliminated evil spirits, but there are really not many people in the Nine Heavens who dare to speak the Emperor Zun's name." Yue Wuyan looked at Mo Wushuang with admiration and said, "I hope you When I have the opportunity to see Zun Huang in the future, he will be so brave and fearless."

When Mo Wushuang heard this, he felt a little confused and asked in confusion: "Can't I say his name?"

Yue Wuyan shook her head, but still explained: "In the Nine Heavens, the name of the Emperor is a taboo."

Mo Wushuang still didn't understand, so he asked, "How come his name has become taboo?"

"Uh!" Yue Wuyan didn't know how to explain it, with a tangled expression, she looked at Mo Wushuang and said, "Because he is too powerful, calling him by his name means disrespecting him, and he is the Lord of Heavenly Palace. , is still the controller of the Nine Realms recognized by Heaven, so his status is special, so special that even calling his name is a crime."

Lin Moyu couldn't help but turn her head to look at Mo Wushuang.

Mo Wushuang frowned slightly and said in a cold tone: "If you have murderous intentions towards him, wouldn't that be a serious crime?"

Yue Wuyan said without hesitation: "Of course, but no one should dare to kill the strongest man in the Nine Heavens Realm."

Mo Wushuang: "..."

He dares!

Yue Wuyan added: "Anyone who dares to murder the Emperor is probably mentally ill."

When Mo Wushuang heard his words, he suddenly raised his bare hands and snapped his fingers.

I saw that Yue Wuyan's clothes were broken again in an instant.

Lin Moyu: "..."

"Are you sick?" Yue Wuyan angrily yelled at Mo Wushuang, while quickly taking out her clothes and putting them on.

Fortunately, there were only three of them here, otherwise he would definitely fall out with Mo Wushuang.

Mo Wushuang glared at Yue Wuyan coldly and said, "Shut up."

Yue Wuyan curled her lips: "He is simply more fickle than a woman."

Lin Moyu asked seemingly casually: "Has the emperor already married a wife and had children?"

Yue Wuyan said displeasedly: "Ask that fickle guy yourself."

The fickle guy naturally refers to Mo Wushuang.

Lin Moyu said without changing her expression: "Wushuang doesn't like to talk."

Yue Wuyan sneered: "Why doesn't he like talking? And if what he said didn't make people angry to death, it's already considered very good."

Lin Moyu glanced at Yue Wuyan coldly and said, "That's because you are biased against Wushuang. If you are like this, you will never discover Wushuang's excellent character."

His Wushuang just spoke frankly and never had any bad intentions.

And honesty is a good virtue.

It is worth learning by everyone.