Chapter 7 Do whatever you want

You Xiaoan turned to look at Lin Moyu, as if waiting for Lin Moyu's choice.

But Mo Wushuang obviously had no intention of giving Lin Moyu a choice. He suddenly reached out to grab Lin Moyu's shoulder, and flew away before Lin Moyu could react.

Mo Wushuang also entered the Yunxia Secret Realm before his rebirth, so he naturally knew where the entrance to the Yunxia Secret Realm was.

Lin Moyu didn't expect that Mo Wushuang would take him away directly. Before he could even say a word, You Xiaoan disappeared.

After flying through a jungle, they landed on a hill.

Not far ahead, there were many monks in groups, and their goals were obviously the Yunxia Secret Realm.

The arrival of Mo Wushuang and Lin Moyu immediately attracted the attention of many people.

However, most people's eyes fell on Mo Wushuang, with a mixture of surprise and inquiry in their eyes.

Lin Moyu seemed to have expected this situation, but was not surprised.

Mo Wushuang's expression was still indifferent, his eyes were calm, as if he had regarded the people around him as nothing.

At this moment, several people suddenly walked towards them.

Lin Moyu's eyes flickered when she saw the person coming. She turned to look at Mo Wushuang and whispered, "They are from the Lin family. They should have come here to cause trouble for me on purpose."

Mo Wushuang didn't speak, and his expression was as indifferent as water.

Lin Moyu didn't speak any more.

The leading young man is called Lin An, and according to his seniority, he is Lin Moyu's cousin.

The few people following Lin An were obviously guards responsible for protecting him.

"Lin Moyu, you have become a useless person, why do you still dare to come here?" Lin An looked at Lin Moyu with disdain.

He had always disliked Lin Moyu. In addition to jealousy, he felt that Lin Moyu always looked at him with a condescending attitude, which made him feel insulted.

Lin Moyu did not respond to Lin An's words, but just looked at him with a cold look.

"Lin Moyu, don't you still think that you are the eldest young master of the Lin family?" Lin An sneered, "I tell you, after you were expelled from the Lin family, your father had already taken his illegitimate son back to the Lin family. "

Lin Moyu's face seemed to become colder after hearing this.

"Do you want to know what your mother's attitude is?" Lin An sneered again, with a malicious expression.

Lin Moyu looked at Lin An with cold eyes.

"Your mother resents you, and she is reluctant to part with her position as the mistress of the Lin family, so she treats your father's illegitimate son as her own biological son." Lin An smiled contemptuously, but kept paying attention to Lin Moyu's eyes. Expression changes.

He just wanted to attack Lin Moyu, who always looked down on him before.

Unfortunately, Lin Moyu's expression remained unchanged after hearing his words.

"You are so pitiful and pathetic now, hahaha..." Lin An laughed wildly.

But before he could be proud, his neck was already pinched by a delicate white hand.

Mo Wushuang originally wanted to ignore them, but he couldn't help it because Lin An's laughter made him very impatient.

"Ahem...you..." Lin An looked at Mo Wushuang with shock and anger.