Chapter 84 Closed Disciple

By the time they finished walking the nine thousand nine hundred and ninety-nine steps, it was already noon the next day.

After setting foot on the ground, they all felt like tears were filling their eyes. Fortunately, they had rested last night. Otherwise, if they had continued walking, they would probably be unable to speak now, and they would be even more embarrassed.

When Shen Han looked at them, he felt quite sympathetic. He had walked the nine thousand nine hundred and ninety-nine steps like this before, so he knew how uncomfortable it was.

But it was just a moment of sympathy. As a sword cultivator, if you can't overcome this difficulty, how can you hone your sword heart in the future?

Shen Han said: "Junior brothers, please follow me to the Zhengming Hall to see the sect leader."

Zhengming Hall is where the Lingjian Sect receives new disciples, and if there is anything that needs everyone to discuss together, the elders and sect masters will also talk here.

After a while, they arrived in front of Zhengming Hall.

At the door, they saw Yuan Qianyu, who seemed to be waiting for them here specially.

"You guys are really slow." When Yuan Qianyu saw them, he said with a look of disgust: "Hurry in."

After saying that, he turned around and walked towards Zhengming Hall.

Everyone said nothing and just followed Yuan Qianyu and Shen Han into the Zhengming Hall.

At this time, there were quite a few people standing in the Zhengming Hall.

Some people have their backs to them, while others are looking at them head on.

The people looking at them head on were all the elders of the Spirit Sword Sect.

The people with their backs turned to them were basically the newly recruited disciples this time.

These new disciples are all from Yuanling Continent.

Among the many people, there was one man who looked a little different. His handsome face was as clear as a sculpture, his nose was high, his thin lips were sexy, his eyes were deep and cold, but he exuded a strange feeling all over his body. Don't let in the strong breath.

This person is Mo Ranqing, the leader of Lingjian Sect. He is wearing a purple robe, half of his hair is tied up in a jade crown, and the remaining half of his hair is casually hanging behind him. He has an indifferent expression and sharp eyes. , looks extremely majestic.

"Disciple has met the master and the elders!" Shen Han saluted them.

After saluting, Shen Han stood aside, because what happened next had nothing to do with him for the time being.

As the leader of the Lingjian Sect, Mo Ran Qing only has three direct disciples, and Shen Han is his third disciple.

"Sect Master, I want to accept him as my direct disciple." Yuan Qianyu pointed at Lin Moyu excitedly and said.

Lin Moyu didn't speak, nor did she raise her head to look at Yuan Qianyu.

"As you wish!" After Mo Ranqing finished speaking, his eyes fell on Mo Wushuang. Although his expression still looked a bit serious and indifferent, a trace of surprise seemed to flash in his eyes, and he said: "Elder Yuan has already told me about your situation."

Mo Wushuang looked at Mo Ranqing expressionlessly.

Yuan Qianyu spoke again: "Sect Master, although he is not a sword cultivator, his fighting ability is no worse than that of a sword cultivator, and he is also good-looking. Why not just keep him in the Lingjian Sect as a mascot."