Chapter 67 The Deadly Sword Demon

The city lord of Desolate City, Dao Gui, and Bai Qingyi are good friends, so after Bai Qingyi came to Desolate City, he lived directly in the city lord's mansion.

Bai Qingyi came to Desolate City a month ago, and he has been keeping people's attention on the news about Mo Wushuang and Lin Moyu.

Lin Moyu may be difficult to identify, but Mo Wushuang's features can be seen at a glance.

His appearance is unique in the world.

No one in this world can match it.

The people brought here by Bai Qingyi were all from the City Lord's Mansion, and people who had lived in Desolate City for a long time would naturally recognize the monks from the City Lord's Mansion.

Therefore, those villains who still want to rob wealth and sex, after meeting the people of the City Lord's Mansion, no longer dare to covet them so blatantly.

But when they walked on the street, they still attracted the attention of many people.

But this time everyone only dared to watch from a distance.

Even so, there are still some mean-mouthed people who cannot control their tongues.

There was a rough man with a wretched appearance, sitting under the wine shed, holding a pot of wine with his fingers. His whole body smelled of alcohol. He glanced at Mo Wushuang and suddenly smiled and said: "I heard that the deserted city Here comes a very rare peerless beauty. Now that I see it, it really makes my heart tickle. With her snow-white skin, cool temperament, stunning face, and enchanting figure, she is really as beautiful as everyone said. Brothers, Hurry up and join me to defile..."

But before he finished speaking, he saw a ray of silver light fly past quickly.

The next moment, a dart tied with a silver string was inserted directly into the man's forehead.

Then, before everyone could recover, there was another bang, and the head of the wretched man who was hit by the dart exploded open. He was already dead and could no longer die.

The headless body collapsed, and bright red blood flowed all over the floor. The people around him were shocked into silence.

They all looked at Mo Wushuang with horrified eyes.

Mo Wushuang took back the darts expressionlessly, and then used magic to clean the blood-stained darts.

When he killed someone, he didn't show any trace of murderous intent.

Throughout the whole process, his expression was always indifferent, as cold as snow, and there was an aura of sanctity all over his body.

He is like ice and snow, as if he will never be melted.

Ever since Mo Wushuang entered Desolate City, although many people were paying attention to him, they didn't know what level his cultivation was, so he acted unscrupulously.

Although Mo Wushuang also eliminated many thieves last night, these people had never seen Mo Wushuang do anything with their own eyes, so they were still suspicious.

But now that he saw Mo Wushuang kill without batting an eye, and learned about Mo Wushuang's level of cultivation, he naturally no longer dared to covet Mo Wushuang.

Some people who were still thinking about it suddenly stopped.

Although most people are desperadoes, they still focus on saving their lives if they can survive.

Bai Qingyi looked at Mo Wushuang with burning eyes and praised, "It's so cruel, I like it."

Mo Wushuang gave him a cold look and said expressionlessly: "I don't like you."