Chapter 53: Do you want to take pills?

Stranger Lin shook his head. In fact, his body had recovered a little strength, but he didn't want to tell Mo Wushuang.

In order to get close to Mo Wushuang again, he chose to lie.

However, Mo Wushuang looked at him with cold eyes, his expression was like ice and snow, and said coldly: "Your neck moved."

Lin Moyu: "..."

But their conversation made Mo Kuangyun and You Xiaoan feel confused.

Lin Jinwei looked at Mo Wushuang's figure, his eyes flickered for a few times, and after calming down the raging anger, he said, "Young Master is now on the list of evildoers. You should know this, right?"

Mo Wushuang looked at him coldly, without saying a word, and no one could see through what he was thinking.

"If the young master is willing to become a member of our Lin family, I can use my connections to remove the young master from the evil list." Lin Jinwei said to Mo Wushuang: "Actually, I don't want to be an enemy of the young master, and the real reason why I came here today is The purpose is to attract the young master to come to our Lin family."

Originally, he wanted to intimidate Mo Wushuang first, but unexpectedly, he couldn't beat Mo Wushuang.

So now he has no choice but to resort to inducements.

As soon as these words came out, Lin Moyu, Mo Kuangyun and You Xiaoan all looked at Lin Jinwei as if they were looking at fools.

"What do you think, Young Master?" Lin Jinwei continued: "Wealth, power and beauty, if you want them, our Lin family can give them to you."

"Not interested." Mo Wushuang said coldly.

"Young Master, you might as well consider..." However, before Lin Jinwei could finish his words, he was interrupted by Mo Wushuang.

Mo Wushuang's expression was as cold as ice, and his eyes were as cold as ice. He said no more, but his white and flawless fingers flicked the strings again.

The clear and distant sound of the piano was sent out immediately, and then hit Lin Jinwei hard.

There was a loud bang, and Lin Jinwei's defense was broken in an instant, and his face became increasingly pale.

Immediately afterwards, Lin Jinwei's body was directly knocked away by an invisible force.

But at this moment, Lin Jinwei suddenly understood something.

Maybe he shouldn't have chosen to win over Mo Wushuang from the beginning.

After all, this is the mysterious man in white that even the entire Xuanwu Alliance is afraid of!

Lin Jinwei's body was knocked out of the yard. After landing, he spit out several mouthfuls of blood. He was already seriously injured.

After Lin Jinwei was beaten out, other members of the Lin family did not dare to stay any longer, so they all left one after another.

They didn't dare to stay any longer.

Just because that handsome man in white was the most dangerous person they had ever seen.

It seemed like if I stayed there for a moment longer, I would turn into a corpse.

Facing them fleeing in despair, Mo Wushuang had no reaction. He stood under the pavilion with an indifferent expression and his white clothes were as white as snow. He still held the Bingsoul Duanhun Qin in his bare hands, and his fingertips lightly brushed the strings. But this time, There is only a clear and distant sound, but no powerful attack power.