Chapter 163 Making the Most of Everything

After turning into a human form, the evil king does not have facial features like the evil ghost.

On the contrary, King Sha's facial features are still very clear, and his appearance actually looks like that of a young man, but his eyes looking at Yue Qiuqiu reveal a trace of tenderness.

"Are you the Evil King or the Demon Slayer?" Yue Qiuqiu suddenly asked.

The boy replied: "Both."

Mo Chenyuan looked up at the young man's appearance, raised his eyebrows slightly, and said with raised lips: "So you are that ordinary-looking ghost killer, and you are also our enemy the evil king."

Yue Qingyun was also looking at the young man's appearance, and couldn't help but say: "He is very handsome, can't he be considered ordinary-looking?"

The young man's eyes were always on Yue Qiuqiu. When he heard their words, he curled his lips and said, "Are you saying that I am ordinary again?"

Yue Qiuqiu said in a dull voice: "Are you prettier than me?"

The young man said calmly: "In your eyes, anyone who is not as good-looking as you should be considered mediocre."

Yue Qiuqiu hummed and said, "That's what it is."

The young man smiled softly, a hint of helplessness flashed in his eyes, but he also looked very indulgent.

Mo Wushuang looked at the young man coldly and said bluntly: "Are you targeting me?"

The young man glanced at Mo Wushuang and replied, "Not really."

Mo Wushuang said expressionlessly: "Explain it to me clearly."

The young man thought for a while and then replied: "I want to find the owner of the Pure World White Lotus, so I have to put the petals of the Pure World White Lotus I got in various places."

Mo Wushuang looked at him puzzled and asked, "Did you release those petals of the Pure White Lotus?"

The young man nodded and said, "You've got all five petals in total, haven't you?"

Mo Wushuang asked: "Do you only have five petals?"

The young man nodded and said: "These five petals were actually given to me by a mysterious person, and I cannot use the power of the Pure White Lotus."

Mo Wushuang continued to ask: "Who is that mysterious person?"

The young man replied: "I don't know him, he just told me that when the owner of the Pure World White Lotus appears, it will be the day of Qiuqiu's resurrection."

Mo Wushuang glanced at Yue Qiuqiu.

Yue Qiuqiu blinked: "Isn't that mysterious person also my admirer?"

The young man glanced at him and said bluntly: "He won't fall in love with you because he is prettier than you."

Yue Qiuqiu: "..."

The young man continued: "The mysterious man seems to be a god. Anyway, he is very powerful. He also said that the owner of Jingshi White Lotus is an idiot and has even forgotten his own mission."

Mo Wushuang: "..."

Lin Moyu's eyes flashed involuntarily and asked: "What mission?"

The young man shook his head and said, "I don't know. Anyway, he just asked me to use the petals of the Pure White Lotus to suppress evil spirits."

Mo Wushuang asked doubtfully: "Aren't you and the evil spirit in the same group?"

The young man curled his lips: "Of course they are not in a group. Evil spirits are irrational things. If I don't deliberately control them, they will not obey my orders at all, and they will even attack me."