Chapter 38 There is no return

After returning to the temporarily rented yard, Mo Wushuang suddenly remembered something and went directly into Lin Moyu's room.

Lin Moyu looked at Mo Wushuang standing in front of her and couldn't help but be startled.

"I have something to ask you." Mo Wushuang looked at Lin Moyu and said bluntly: "Do you know where the forbidden psychic land is?"

Lin Moyu glanced at Mo Wushuang, and then replied: "It is said that the forbidden psychic land is the only place that can lead to the upper world."

"Upper Realm?" Mo Wushuang raised his eyebrows slightly.

Lin Moyu nodded and said: "This upper realm refers to a space higher than the Xuanwu Continent. According to ancient records, there should be a space called Yuanling Continent above the Xuanwu Continent."

Mo Wushuang looked at Lin Moyu and asked, "Have you ever been to Yuanling Continent?"

Although he has always felt that there is a higher-level space, he does not know what kind of high-level space it is, or even the name of the space.

Lin Moyu shook his head, his eyes were a little dark, and he said slowly: "If I go to Yuanling Continent, I'm afraid you and I won't be able to meet each other. None of the monks who entered the psychic forbidden land has returned to Xuanwu Continent. "

Mo Wushuang asked: "Did all those people go to Yuanling Continent?"

Lin Moyu lowered her eyes and said: "Everyone thinks they went to Yuanling Continent, and I think so too, but... after they go to Yuanling Continent, they may not be able to come back."

Mo Wushuang said thoughtfully: "In other words, for the people of Xuanwu Continent, Yuanling Continent is a space where there is no return."

Lin Moyu looked at Mo Wushuang's face, her eyes flickered, and asked, "Do you also want to go to the forbidden psychic land?"

Mo Wushuang nodded and said calmly: "I will not stay in Xuanwu Continent forever."

Because he does not belong to Xuanwu Continent in the first place.

Lin Moyu was silent for a moment, then raised his eyes to look at Mo Wushuang, and mused: "If you want to enter the forbidden psychic land, you must first participate in the martial arts conference, and there is only about a year left before the martial arts conference starts."

Although Mo Wushuang had experienced it in his previous life, whether it was the psychic forbidden area or the martial arts conference, he only knew about it in this life.

In his previous life, he had always been alone and always lived in remote places. Sometimes he would stay in seclusion for several months. Therefore, his understanding of the Xuanwu Continent was even less than that of ordinary people.

In his previous life, he only entered one Yunxia secret realm until his death.

And it was because he was relatively close to the Yunxia Secret Realm at that time, so he went to take a look.

His temperament is that he would rather die idle than busy.

If nothing happens, let him stay in the same place for ten years and he won't feel bored.

He likes a quiet life away from the world.

But it is obviously impossible to live this kind of life now, because the laws of heaven in Xuanwu Continent want him to die.

So he could only find a way to leave Xuanwu Continent.

"Where will the martial arts conference be held?" Mo Wushuang asked.

Lin Moyu replied: "Changhuang Ridge."

Mo Wushuang thought for a while, and then said with some confusion: "Those who went to Yuanling Continent, how do you make sure that they are still alive?"

Lin Moyu smiled softly, hooked her lips and said: "Although no one who has arrived in Yuanling Continent can return to Xuanwu Continent, there is a forbidden blood technique in Xuanwu Continent, where two parties with a deep blood relationship, such as father and son and mother and daughter, or They are brothers with the same father and mother.

They can use the forbidden blood technique to contact their relatives in Yuanling Continent, but the person who uses this forbidden blood technique must be the closest blood relative, otherwise they will suffer backlash."

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com