Chapter 18 You are noisy

Lin Qianqian was trembling all over, but when she raised her head and looked at Mo Wushuang, she couldn't help but be amazed by him.

Regardless of appearance or temperament, this person is rare and stunning.

Just when Lin Qianqian was lost in thought, she saw Mo Wushuang's figure suddenly flash and teleport directly in front of Lin Yan'er.

The next moment, he saw his bare hands pinching Lin Yan'er's neck.

Lin Yaner stared at Mo Wushuang in horror.

Others were also taken aback.

"You are very noisy." After saying that, Mo Wushuang's hand on her neck suddenly tightened, and before anyone could react, there was another clicking sound.

This is the sound of bones breaking.

Lin Yan'er's head was tilted to one side, her face turned pale, and her eyes were wide open, apparently with a look of death.

No one present thought that Lin Yan'er would die like this.

So for a while, no one came back to their senses.

Lin Qianqian still raised her head and looked at Mo Wushuang with a blank expression.

Mo Wushuang looked cold, and after Lin Yaner died, he let go of his hand.

Lin Yan'er's body immediately fell to the ground.

As the sound of the corpse falling to the ground was heard, everyone suddenly came back to their senses.

They all subconsciously moved away from Mo Wushuang, and the horror on their faces was obvious.

Mo Wushuang's expression was indifferent, with frost and snow gathering between his brows, and the white clothes on his body were fluttering slightly in the wind. Whether viewed from a distance or up close, he looked as if he was made of ice and snow.

He lowered his eyelashes, took out a handkerchief, and wiped his hands gently.

"Let's go!" Mo Wushuang's voice was very calm, and there was no emotion in his eyes. The people around him seemed to have been regarded as nothing by him.

But Lin Moyu knew that Mo Wushuang was speaking to him.

Mo Wushuang's posture still looked very leisurely and elegant, and he seemed to be defenseless, but no one dared to attack him.

As he walked around, he also threw away the handkerchief he had just used to wipe his hands.

Lin Moyu's footsteps suddenly stopped, and then he bent down to pick up the handkerchief he dropped on the ground.

Lu Zhiyuan looked at Lin Moyu strangely.

Mo Wushuang didn't care at all about Lin Moyu's actions, and he was not interested in knowing the reason.

After Lin Qianqian stood up, she kept staring at Mo Wushuang's back.

Just now she thought she would die in his hands, but she didn't expect that the last person he killed would be Lin Yan'er.

Maybe she should be grateful.

Except for Lin Qianqian, everyone else in the Lin family didn't look good.

But they were still a little lucky in their hearts.

Fortunately, they didn't agree with Lin Yan'er just now, otherwise their fate might be the same as Lin Yan'er's now.

After all, they still have some self-awareness.

"Now that Lin Yan'er is dead, what should we do?" One of the young men said, named Lin Sheng. There was a trace of worry between his eyebrows, as if he was worried about something.

"What's there to worry about? It's not like we killed Lin Yan'er." Lin Nuan smiled coldly and said, "When we return to the Lin family, we can just report the situation truthfully."

Lin Qianqian stood aside and said nothing. She was used to silence anyway.

"You little bitch, you must know what you should say when you return to the Lin family, right?" Lin Nuan looked at Lin Qianqian critically.

"I know!" Lin Qianqian lowered her head and said.

"You useless thing, you deserve to be bullied by Lin Yan'er all the time." Lin Nuan looked at Lin Qianqian and felt very disdainful. After snorting coldly, he said, "Let's go too."

"Take Lin Yan'er with you." After Lin Sheng finished speaking to Lin Qianqian, he also moved away.

Others ignored the bodies of Lin Qianqian and Lin Yan'er.

Lin Qianqian turned her head and looked in the direction where there was no longer any figure. Her eyes flickered for a few times, then she carried Lin Yaner's body and left with the Lin family.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com