Chapter 30 Indifference

Lin Moyu and You Xiaoan looked at Mo Wushuang at the same time.

Mo Wushuang's expression was still cold, and he said calmly: "I've finished eating."

"Is there anything else?" Lin Moyu asked.

Mo Wushuang looked at Lin Moyu coldly, but a trace of doubt flashed across his expression.

Lin Moyu sighed and said, "I thought you wanted to kill someone."

You Xiaoan thought the same thing in his heart, but he didn't dare to say it out loud.

Mo Wushuang lowered his eyes and said, "I only kill those who offend me."

At the same time, Lu Zhiyuan also pushed away the Lin family and walked straight towards Mo Wushuang. His expression still looked very excited.

However, after being pushed by Lu Zhiyuan, Lin Sheng almost lost his balance, his face turned red involuntarily, and he said angrily, "Lu Zhiyuan, what do you mean?"

However, Lu Zhiyuan did not even look back at Lin Sheng. He walked up to Mo Wushuang, sat down on the remaining empty seat, raised his eyebrows and said with a smile, "Beauty, although you abandoned me before, But now that we meet again, it must be a God-given fate.”

Mo Wushuang glanced at Lu Zhiyuan coldly and said nothing.

"Master Lu, you are really an idler." Lin Moyu said with a half-smile.

"After all, I have an eldest brother above me, so of course I have a lot of free time." Lu Zhiyuan said with a smile, "My eldest brother is the one who will inherit the family business, not me, so why should I be busy? I might as well live in peace and quiet. I will be a free young master if I am given a piece of land, and I won’t have to worry about food and clothing anyway.”

"Master Lu, you really have no pursuit." Lin Moyu sneered.

"What is the pursuit? Can it be eaten?" Lu Zhiyuan snorted coldly.

Lin Moyu, "..."

"Forget it, I won't talk nonsense to you. Anyway, this young master has no interest in you." Lu Zhiyuan snorted coldly, then turned to look at Mo Wushuang, his eyes were bright, and he smiled and said, "Great beauty , what’s your last name?”

Mo Wushuang gave him a cold look and said calmly, "Why do you ask me my last name?"

"I just want to get to know you better." Lu Zhiyuan looked at Mo Wushuang with burning eyes and asked with a smile, "Can you give me this opportunity?"

Although they hadn't seen each other for only a few hours, the beauty's face had never disappeared from his mind.

"If you want to know me, that's your business and has nothing to do with me." Mo Wushuang said coldly, "And don't talk nonsense anymore."

Lu Zhiyuan curled his lips and muttered, "You are so cold and heartless."

Mo Wushuang was unconvinced by his words.

Lin Moyu glanced at Lu Zhiyuan, with a hint of ridicule flashing inside.

But at this time, Lu Jinnian also came over with everyone in the Lu family.

After they walked away, everyone in the Lin family left in a hurry, as if they didn't want to stay here any longer.

Even though Lin Sheng was unwilling to do so, the combat power of the Lin family was obviously inferior to that of the Lu family, so he could only suppress his anger and follow the Lin family angrily.

Lu Jinnian, who had just walked over, actually heard Lu Zhiyuan's words. He frowned and said in a deep voice, "Zhiyuan, don't be rude."

"Brother, why am I so rude?" Lu Zhiyuan said dissatisfiedly, "Everyone pursues beautiful women... uh..."