Chapter 34 Special Power

Mo Wushuang glanced at the Nameless Heavenly Book, but found that the Nameless Heavenly Book did not give him an answer.

"You don't know either?" Mo Wushuang frowned and said calmly, "I thought you knew everything!"

Wuming Tianshu still didn't respond, and he looked like he was pretending to be dead.

Mo Wushuang looked away, with a cold expression, and said quietly, "Since you don't know, then I'll ask Lin Moyu."

After finishing speaking, he took back the Unnamed Heavenly Book and returned it to the Sea of ​​Divine Consciousness.

The alchemy furnace and the few pills he had just refined were also put into the space storage container by him.

It was already dark outside. Mo Wushuang thought about it and decided to ask Lin Moyu tomorrow.

Mo Wushuang did not sleep, but sat cross-legged on the bed to practice. He had some guesses that he still needed to confirm.

The layout of the room is very simple, with only a bed, a table and two chairs. The faint moonlight shines in through the window and dots Mo Wushuang's body here and there, making him look more mature at this time. A hazy and mysterious beauty like clouds.

His expression was as cold as ice, and his skin was as white as frost and snow.

Mo Wushuang closed his eyes, his long eyelashes drooping slightly, he started the Chaos Creation Technique, and then carefully checked the meridians in his body.

After checking it several times, Mo Wushuang finally discovered something abnormal. It seemed that there was an inexplicable and special force protecting his meridians.

Especially at the heart, the force gave him a clearer feeling.

According to common sense, a person without a heart cannot live, but he is still living well now.

Although he has lost his memory, his physical condition is very healthy. At least for now, no disease can be detected.

Mo Wushuang's thoughts moved, and the power of the Chaos Creation Art once again swam throughout his body.

He has also determined that the force protecting his meridians is different from the Chaos Creation Art.

But he also had a guess.

He is still alive without a heart, probably because of that force that is keeping him alive.

Once this power disappears, he may die directly.

Suddenly, a cool breeze blew through the open window.

The cool wind gently brushed across Mo Wushuang's face, blowing his black and silky hair.

At the same time, another wisp of white smoke floated in, with a faint medicinal smell.

Mo Wushuang's eyelashes trembled slightly, and then he slowly opened his eyes.

He looked up at the window, still expressionless, and his dark eyes seemed to be covered with a thin layer of ice, as if they were extremely cold, chilling to the bone.

At the same time, a black shadow jumped in from the window. He stood directly in front of Mo Wushuang, looking at the pure and elegant face, his eyes flashed with surprise, but also revealed a bit of obsession.

Mo Wushuang looked at the person standing opposite coldly, his expression still as indifferent as water. He had not tied up his hair, and his long black hair was scattered on his body like rain. Under the moonlight, his temperament It even looks as if it is an immortal. Whether you look at it from a distance or up close, there is a feeling that seems to shake your soul.