Chapter 20 Conquering the Earth Fire

Mo Wushuang's cold eyes were as cold as ice. When the long arrow flew over, he had already reacted. He raised his plain hand, moved his fingertips slightly, and all the mysterious energy around him was immediately used by him.

Under his control, the surrounding profound energy was like a sudden tornado, forming an invisible vortex.

Several long arrows were stagnated in mid-air by invisible force, and even time seemed to be frozen at this moment.

Lin Moyu and Lu Zhiyuan's faces turned pale, and they could hardly stand on their feet.

Because they all felt an extremely powerful sense of oppression.

The person who was originally hiding in the grass was also pulled out by an invisible force.

The three of them fell directly to the ground, their faces turned pale, and then they spit out a mouthful of blood.

They raised their heads and looked at Mo Wushuang with horrified eyes.

"Senior...Senior...spare...spare my life!"

"We know we were wrong and we shouldn't have taken your ideas..."

"Senior, please let us go this time."

"Seniors, there are a lot of you adults, please let us go..."

"..."

The three of them knelt down and begged for mercy, their whole bodies trembling.

They had made sneak attacks several times before, and they were successful every time. Just when they were feeling proud, they didn't expect to encounter such a terrifying guy this time.

In fact, they wanted to escape directly, but their feet were simply unsteady.

This sense of oppression alone made them feel powerless.

What is the level of this person's cultivation?

Mo Wushuang's expression was indifferent, and there was no emotion in his ice eyes. To him, those people's pleas for mercy were like flies flying past his ears.

Looking at the three people kneeling opposite and shivering, Mo Wushuang moved his fingers slightly, and saw the long arrow that had been frozen in the air suddenly turned and shot towards them.

When the three of them saw this, their faces suddenly looked horrified.

However, the long arrow controlled by Mo Wushuang was extremely fast. Before they could react, the long arrow had already passed through their bodies.

An arrow pierces the heart.

The bodies of the three people collapsed, and they all looked dead.

Lu Zhiyuan, who was standing not far away, saw this scene, couldn't help but swallowed his saliva, and said with some horror, "She is indeed a poisonous beauty who kills without blinking an eye."

"Since you are scared, why don't you leave?" Lin Moyu gave Lu Zhiyuan a cold look.

"...I can't bear to part with his beauty." Lu Zhiyuan sighed.

Lin Moyu's face turned cold again, and he felt a little bit more displeased in his heart for no reason, but he didn't show it directly.

After killing the people, Mo Wushuang continued walking.

He still looked so leisurely, but he also gave people a feeling of being as cold as ice.

Lin Moyu and Lu Zhiyuan still followed him silently.

Mo Wushuang followed the memories of his previous life and came to a wasteland.

This place is a flat land, but it looks very desolate. Looking from a distance, it is a scene without any grass.