Chapter 178 Unable to understand

The picture that appears in each space channel is different.

Mo Junye looked at it for a while and then came to the conclusion: "These pictures should be what is happening in other universes. As long as we can find the right passage, we can leave here."

Yun Canghao immediately flattered her: "Xiaoye is so smart."

Mo Junye was too lazy to pay attention to Yun Canghao and continued: "Everyone, hurry up and search carefully. Don't run into the wrong universe. If you enter the wrong universe, your power will be suppressed."

Mo Junlan muttered: "It's really troublesome."

Mo Junye glanced at Mo Junlan sideways and said, "If you want to blame, blame yourself for being playful. We are all implicated by you."

Mo Junlan curled his lips: "It's obvious that you want to make trouble yourself, so why should you put all the blame on me?"

Mo Junye: "..."

Mo Junlan hummed softly: "And I didn't originally plan to call Mo Junxie. It was you who brought Mo Junxie here. In the end, something happened. How come it's my fault alone?"

Mo Junxie glanced at Mo Junye and said, "Ever since you and Mo Junlan got together, you have become more and more childish."

Ling Moye said coldly: "He is naive to begin with."

Mo Junxie said: "Add another lazy person."

Rong Qingmo said without hesitation: "Even if they are criticized, they are not reliable."

Mo Junye: "..."

Mo Junlan: "..."

Mo Wushuang and Lin Moyu did not participate in their conversation. They had already begun to look for the passage in the universe.

In fact, they can go to any universe, after all, their partner is right next to them.

As for other people, it’s because their partner is no longer by their side that they rush back to their original universe.

But there are too many cosmic space passages here, and it is very difficult to find the cosmic space where they originally were.

Looking from where they stood, the number of passages in the universe was tens of thousands, almost like an endless sea.

At this moment, Mo Junlan suddenly made a surprised voice: "It's so miserable!"

"Who's in trouble?" Rong Qingmo leaned over and asked.

Mo Junlan pointed at one of the cosmic space passages, blinked and said, "That's the guy!"

Mo Junye glanced in their direction, and then said: "That guy has really bad luck, just like a villain."

Mo Junxie also walked over to take a look and said, "It's another strange world."

Mo Junlan sighed: "Oh, another poor guy!"

Ling Moye said calmly: "Is it as miserable as your apprentice?"

Mo Junlan: "..."

Rong Qingmo: "..."

Ling Moye asked again: "Did the other party die with a thousand cuts or was he raped to death?"

Mo Junlan shook his head: "None of them."

Ling Moye nodded and said, "That means your apprentice is even worse off, so you don't need to sympathize with that guy at all."

Mo Wushuang couldn't help but feel curious after listening to their words, so he asked, "Did his apprentice die miserably?"