Chapter 171 I didn't eat

Mo Junlan snorted lightly, then snatched the guqin back from his hand and said, "You are not my close friend, so naturally you can't understand the artistic conception of my music."

Mo Wushuang looked at him coldly and said truthfully: "The sound of your piano is terrible."

Mo Junlan retorted dissatisfiedly: "It's obvious that you don't know how to appreciate it."

Mo Wushuang said coldly: "It's just unpleasant to listen to. There's no need to make excuses for your own piano sound."

Mo Junlan snorted coldly, turned away, his expression suddenly became a little melancholy, and sighed: "It is rare to have a close friend in life, and a true friend is the most difficult to find throughout the ages."

Mo Wushuang looked at Mo Junlan and said, "You can find a deaf person to be your soulmate."

Mo Junlan glared at him and said angrily: "You are insulting my piano music."

Mo Wushuang said expressionlessly: "Yours is not called Qinyin, but a murderous blade."

Mo Junlan: "..."

Lin Moyu looked at them, the corner of her mouth twitched slightly, and said, "Did you guys do it on purpose just now?"

Deliberately saying those weird things, and then deliberately not reminding them.

Rong Qingmo said calmly: "My master's piano music is unique throughout the ages. You are truly lucky to hear it."

Lin Moyu chuckled: "I would rather never hear his music."

Mo Junye said calmly: "Maybe it's because of different aesthetics."

Rong Qingmo nodded and said, "Yes, on our side, my master's piano music can resonate with the world."

Mo Junye chuckled and said: "This song can only be heard in heaven, and can only be heard several times in the human world."

Rong Qingmo continued: "This poem praises the sound of my master's piano."

Listening to their words, Mo Junlan pretended to be shy and said: "I feel quite embarrassed to be praised so much by you."

Mo Wushuang looked at them and said coldly: "Open your eyes and tell lies."

"Don't worry about Xiao Bailian, he is jealous of your talent." Mo Junxie smiled slightly.

Mo Junlan blinked: "I think so too."

Mo Wushuang: "..."

Lin Moyu coughed and asked, "Are you planning to stay here forever?"

Mo Junlan curled her lips: "Of course not, my Xiao'er is still waiting for me to come back!"

Mo Junxie glanced at Mo Wushuang and Lin Moyu, looking a little depressed: "I feel jealous when I see you two."

Lin Moyu: "..."

Mo Wushuang turned to look at Mo Junxie and asked, "Why are you jealous?"

Mo Junxie said in a quiet tone: "Our wives are not here, why do you think I am jealous?"

Mo Wushuang said thoughtfully: "You have all been abandoned by your fellow Taoists, right?"

Everyone: "..."

Mo Junye glanced at him sideways and said, "You are thinking too much. When we were drawn into the void space, we were not with our Taoist companions, so we were only temporarily separated from them."

Mo Junlan pursed her lips and said, "I miss my Xiao'er."

Mo Junxie sighed: "I also miss my family Mo Li."